+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Shield Discussion

LG.
    That was a super episode. Shane took one right in the vest, ouch. Vic and Lem were pretty freaked. Lem's not really happy about having to shoot a kid, but this kid is a murderer with a hit list. Dutch's comments in front of the dad, Vic is in so much trouble at home, yikes. I keep thinking that if Corrine cuts him off from his 3 kids, that he'll go get Brian out of foster care (esp. now that Brian's mom, Vic's old CI the junkie prostitute, is dead). I still think that Brian is Vic's kid.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Gee, you remember Brians name?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    I have no idea why, Cali. It's a curse.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ha! I said that last year that the little baby was Vics. God they look EXACTLY alike! Vic's wife is such a loser. She kicks him out and then expects him to behave like a monk???? Come on! The man has needs! I can't believe she had him arrested. The tables will turn, I am biding my time on that one. I am floored about what happened to Dannye's partner (can't recall his name just now) and that guy screaming all that stuff in the cage about what they did together! Jeez! He about died of embarrassment. I think that his wife will stand by him, though, when the **** hits the fan. I think she is devoted to him. More later.

LG.
    Dani's partner is Julian. Poor Julian, what an asshole his ex-lover Tomas is, huh. I wanted to strangle him and those two jerk patrol cops who have never appeared on the show before last night, and only showed up to torment Julian with their homophobic crap. At least Vic stood up for Julian. Vic's got problems of his own, though, geez.

I also can't believe how vindictive Claudette is acting. I never thought she would go for the captainship. It looks like she wants to kill to birds with one stone, Vic and the Captain! She has that evil look in her eyes lately. Did anyone else notice? Dutch- man oh man that guy is a freaking genius! He should be head of the detective squad for sure.

Claudette is giving the evil eye lately, but you must remember that Vic and the guys are dirty cops

Claudette is awesome and having her be captain could really rock the show. I hope she doesn't lose herself though.

Dutch: I jumped on the bandwagon that LG was driving for Dutch last year. He IS too cool.

Yeah Claudette has someone in her sights for sure right now. I wonder how the writers are going to handle this part. Can't wait for the money train part of next weeks show. From the previews, it looks like it ends up being a mongolian cluster F**k. I'm thinking Vic and crew are taking it down when another group tried to take it down too and they end up butting heads, and guns.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    Dutch is like my ideal man. Intelligent, geeky and picked on, but also self-confident. Yup, cali was my Dutch recruit last season, but as I recall, cali was also my Shield recruit, as she started watching the show pretty much by force.

Claudette is sick of putting up with it and she's on a mission for sure. This could get really interesting. Good theory about 2 groups trying to hit the money train, Ili. That would be quite interesting. I can't believe the season is almost over.

The Shield Season Finale 10pm FX
    Event Information: Dominoes Falling
    60 min.
    The critically acclaimed series and Golden Globe winner for Best Drama wraps up a solid second season. I passed gratified about nine months ago...it just feels like an out-of-body experience to me, says series creator Shawn Ryan of the show's success.

In this pivotal episode, Det. Wyms' ex-husband is killed in an apparent gang execution, and Mackey (Emmy winner Michael Chiklis), Aceveda and new Strike Team member Tavon (Brian White) investigate the crime. The murder case comes at a bad time, however, as it draws Mackey's attention away from other matters at hand---namely the Team's plan to rob the Armenian mob's money-laundering operation.

+ Reply to Thread