+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Shield Discussion

LG.
    I don't think we'll be seeing any more of Gilroy. It's beans and rice for him forever. Claudette, on a campaign to rid the department of Vic and also Aceveda if he's complicit with Vic's corrupt behavior. Dutch rules. Never did find out about that third detective who had showed up in the "flashback" episode. Oh well, he's an ass, I don't care.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He obviously didn't last very long with the rest of the crew and he was old enought that he probably retired. I am liking Dutch, though at first I thought he was a pompous wussy.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    I've always loved Dutch, even in the premier episode when Vic was stealing his ho-hos from his desk. Dutch was interrogating a perp in the premier episode and got information in a completely different way that Vic got similar information (by beating it out of a suspect). Dutch has geek-appeal.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yet again another fantastic episode.

I canít believe I feel sorry for Vic with the divorce when really, he jumped the gun AND has been cheating on her since before she took the kidsÖ weird that I feel that way.

Whatís going on with Julian? Anyone think heíll hook back up with that guy? I donít know what I think. I have a feeling Julian will wind up with some other guy as a one night stand thinking no one will find out if itís not with his ex.

I guess the new guy on the team is cool for the team. I thought it was funny when he busted Vic to the auditor with the parking too far from the curb thing.

Does anyone think there will be follow up on the girl and mom who, according to the boss, set him up? I felt sorry for the wife.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    that girl and her mom were just creepy. I nearly lept through the screen and bitchslapped her, don't you be touching my Dutch!

Uh-Oh

Well Vic got his tit in the ringer with his wife big time now!!!! He should have talked it over with her, but I bet I would have filed papers too thinking that she was filing. Couldn't you have just smacked the snot out of the FbIy idiot. You know he made that noise to screw up the bust for the team. The girl set her boss up and he fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. Now he ruined his marriage and the girl gets him behind bars for probably statutory rape. Dutch almost fell under her spell too, at least he is human
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

I loved when Vic yelled at the auditor woman for tipping off the FBI guys. Also loved that he told her she can tell the guys following them to take the rest of the day off

She is after Vic in a worse way than Claudette!

TONIGHT:

from tvguide.com
    Breakpoint

60 min.
    The Strike Team plans to hit the money train; Mackey, Dutch and Wyms search for a missing child; Julien gets a rude surprise; and Aceveda is irked over a visit from the Chief.

Breakpoint

Man what an episode!!! Can we say Macke has his tit in a ringer big time now!! The chief is on Aceveda's ass, Claudette is going to straighten the barn up, the money train has been moved up, and Vic's wife has him arrested. As for Julien's gay lover, he needs to be booted in the ass, what a clinger he is. Julien doesn't owe him shit and the ass thinks he should give him room and board. I did like it where Aceveda put the whole strike team and himself on the firing list. That screwed the chief up good. Can't wait to see the season finale... previews looked good for that too.

Another unbelievable episode!!

Vic is in deep crap now. Although I've never been in her shoes, it bothers me that she would have him arrested for entering his own house, especially when Mathew was screaming and Vic entered out of concern for him. I would imagine he left peacably after trying to calm Mathew down. I feel really bad for Vic that his daughter was yelling at him to leave too.

Claudette is a major player! I can't believe I am already looking forward to next season!

Tomas was a total jerk for yelling like that about Julien in the Barn. I agree Ili, he needs a major butt kicking. I felt so bad for Julien and it was good to see Dani standing up for him. I also like that Vic was kind to him in the end. Those two patrol guys need a butt kicking too. What morons. Whoever called his house needs to be B***C slapped. HARD.

The father jumping on Dutch was powerful too. I can't imagine being a parent and hearing that. Dutch should have been more careful, even if what he was saying made sense.

I can't believe the kid turned out to be a neo nazi ass. I wonder how Lem will feel ater shooting a kid like that. Yes it was justified, but wow.

Looking forward to next week.

+ Reply to Thread