+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias Episode 1 - "The Enemy Walks In" 9/29

Alias Episode 1 - "The Enemy Walks In" 9/29

Season Premiere Sept. 29 at 9/8c
    "The Enemy Walks In"

Sydney's world begins to take an even darker turn when her long-lost mother returns with a dangerous agenda. And Mr. Sark, a wildly ambitious freelancer whose close alliance with "The Man" wreaked havoc on SD-6, emerges as a strong presence.

As for Jack, his life is thrown into turmoil as old wounds are opened with the unexpected re-emergence of his supposedly deceased wife. Complicating matters further is Vaughn's uncertain fate and Dixon's suspicions about Sydney's allegiance.

Within SD-6, Arvin Sloane, now a full partner in the malevolent Alliance of Twelve, finds himself faced with the burdens inherent with his advanced position; and Marshall, SD-6's brilliant yet socially inept gadget maker, seeks to make his greatest creation ever.

Meanwhile Sydney's friend, Will becomes reluctantly involved her world her while roommate Francie, remains precariously unaware of Sydney's true identity.

Woo hoo, Alias on the 29th and Third Watch on the 30th. I read some killer spoilers about this episode, about how Vaughn escapes and how Will avoids being killed for the thousandth time.

Is the alliance of twelve still the alliance of twelve, even after Sloane killed that one guy, and the other one was "taken care of" for tricking Sloane into doing it?

Seems like there's only 10 left.

I actually don't want Alias to start yet. It means I'll have to either tape it or the Sopranos, and I don't want to make that tough decision.

The Alliance of Twelve is what Sloane killed Emily to get into... even though you're right and its actually the Alliance of Ten. Eh.

Oh, I say, screw the Sopranos. Yes that is my HBO-deprived-never-seen-an-episode self telling you what to do.

I taped the Sopranos. I'm much more into the action-packed spy dramas...and Alias is the best example! Syd's mom is pretty screwed up. I wonder what her story is...

Man, Alias ROCKED last night. What a great intro to the new season.

Syd's mom is a really "bad guy"!! And poor Will, having to admit a heroin problem to save his life.

And Vaughn's not dead, but his partner just might be...Agent Sean shot in the neck!

I can't WAIT for the rest of the season!

FORT Newbie
    This show is one of my guilty pleasures. It simply ROCKS!

I read somewhere on a spoiler site that the liquid that Vaughan was swimming in during the season finale was NOT water. And I guess that'll also explain what Casinau was doing to all those bodies in that basement lab.

Syd's mom was BAD to the bone. I wonder what she is up to with turning herself in.

Yesterday the Family Channel aired a marathon of Season 1 so I watched the season finale episode from 8-9pm and then watched the season 2 premiere at 9pm. I found it made it easier to watch since it all flowed.

~S

I think they did a pretty good job of "recapping" the previous season, though, so that new viewers wouldn't be TOO lost.

Considering the liquid was red when it was suspended, I'd say it wasn't water, either. But it sure looked like it when Vaughn was floating in it behind the window.

: Could this mean that Vaughn has some sort of horrible side effect?! I hope he doesn't die or anything.

I thught it was sad when Sydney was talking at Emily's funeral. It got right back into the action though...when that bia bia of a mom turned herself in. I don't trust her in the slightest. She has an ulterior motive...I know it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast