+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norm Macdonald's New Show Back to Norm

Norm Macdonald's New Show Back to Norm

Hopefully Comedy Central will pick up the show for the Fall. Tapings are happening this week.

I'm excited cause I'm a big Norm fan!

Those fans in the Los Angeles area are invited to a LIVE taping of "BACK TO NORM," a sketch comedy show starring Norm Macdonald and written, directed, and produced by BRUCE MCCULLOCH.

When: Tuesday, March 15th

Time: 7:00PM and 9:00PM

Where: The Production Group
    ************ 1330 Vine St.
    ************ Los Angeles, CA 90028

Free Parking (please bring ticket, we will validate):
    ArcLight Cinemas
    **************6360 Sunset Blvd.
    **************Los Angeles, CA 90028

RSVP Line - (310) 407-4716

Please leave your name, telephone # and which show you will be attending.

Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

ok, seriously.. every show that Norm has been the star of has failed miserably. I don't understand why they keep giving him shows. Norm is like the sitcom kiss of death.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

With this show you have the wonderful mix of Bruce McCulloch from Kids in the Hall. Bruce may probably pull some his comedy pals from KITH to appear. Bruce's a funny guy and the KITH had a terrific mix of sketch comedy.

Norm's not a great sitcom actor, but I'm sure he'll be great in sketch comedy.

Give it a chance!
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

I hope a Canadian channel will pick this up. I lurve Norm MacDonald. I've always loved his sitcoms and never understood why they don't do well. Just like Bonnie Hunt: she totally cracks me up when she's on Letterman, but her series never last very long.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I've always thought Norm was extremely funny - his sense of humor tickles me. But apparently it doesn't tickle everyone. I thought he was great in the news segment on SNL - but that didn't go over, and, yes, his sitcoms just don't fly. Too bad, he seems like a genuinely good guy - and he loves weiner dogs.

+ Reply to Thread