+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jake in Progress

Jake in Progress

Anyone else watching jake In Progress with John Stamos? Tonight's the first night (it will air on thursday's at 8 after tonight) and it looks really good.
    I'm enjoying it so far and not to mention...John is a hottie

Hey Eva . . .I saw both epi's of this tonight and I LOVED it! My hubbie even enjoyed it . . . which is saying a lot! I just hate that from now on it's going to be on Thursday night - opposite from Survivor! Seems like a really bad place to put a new show . . .but someone must have thought it was a good idea!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The show is cute, but only 1/2 hour long... sorry, but at best this would get the VCR against Survivor.

Stamos is still a hottie, though...

I thought it had definite potential (if ABC lets it develop). John Stamos is still a cutie and I've been missing Ian Gomez ever since Felicity went off the air. I'll definitely watch it again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't watch last night's show since I plan to watch on Thursday nights. I'm anxious to see John Stamos again; he's always been such a cutie. I can't see this show having enough substance to last long (judging from previews only) but I still plan to tune in. They will re-air the premiere on Thursday, correct?

I enjoyed the show but I do find it will suffer being up against Survivor. I enjoyed the show and John is hotter than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    The show is cute, but only 1/2 hour long... sorry, but at best this would get the VCR against Survivor.

Stamos is still a hottie, though...
    According to John Stamos on one of the interview shows last week... the show itself is only 1/2 hour long, but they will always air in a back to back show format, making it an hour long.

The shows weren't bad last night. Definitely a "Sex and the City" vibe to the opening credit music. Kinda cute... but it will definitely be a TIVO show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It's cute, and I'd watch it if I had nothing else to do, but I won't set my night by it like I do for Survivor, Alias, Lost, Amazing Race and American Idol. It was a really dumb move to put it opposite Survivor. I think the non-Survivor-watchers do not like this type of show.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread