+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alias - 02/02 - "Double Agent"

Alias - 02/02 - "Double Agent"

Double Agent
    60 min.

Ethan Hawke (“Training Day”) guest stars in a riveting episode---with a final-scene shocker---written by series creator J.J. Abrams.

Hawke plays CIA agent Jim Lennox, who falls under suspicion after his partner meets a grim end while searching for a gene-splicing machine that allows users to alter their appearance. So it's up to Syd to sort out whether Lennox is the real deal or a double agent with his face. Meanwhile, Francie's life takes a startling romantic turn with the last person she would have ever imagined. Francie: Merrin Dungey. Emma: Olivia D'Abo. Phillips: Constance Brenneman.

Time Approximate after football!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I read yesterday...somewhere, can't remember where... that the Ethan Hawke episode was originally written to come before this past episode, but they switched it so the big episode could happen on Super Bowl night. JJ Abrams said they still flow fine and they never would have done it if it created any continuity problems.

So now I'm wondering about the part where "Francie's life takes a startling romantic turn with the last person she would have ever imagined. " I wonder if we're supposed to think it's good Francie or bad Francie? Oh it makes my head spin!!!!

TG

I wondered about the Francie part, too. Here's my guess: The Francie thing was supposed to happen THIS week, but they added it to the post-Superbowl show to increase the suspense.

Yay, I get to see Ethan Hawke on my favorite show.
    In this episode, it states that Francie has a romantic turn with an unexpected person (Will). I wonder how they are going to fill in that part if it has already been used on the post-Superbowl show.

They've probably edited it.

I suspect it was Evil Francie kissing Will. Why did Boring Francie get cuddly with Will in the restaraunt? Well, see, when Will went outside with Sydney, Boring Francie showed up and Evil Francie killed her or something.

Oh... nevermind. I just gave myself a hedache again.

Eh, as long as boring Francie's gone, I don't have a headache any more

Ethan Hawke should be a good guest-star. And it'll be interesting to see whether he's REALLY the CIA guy, or a fake guy with Ethan's face (where do I get one of those machines?)

Well the face machine would explain how Evil Francie came to be. They really should have put the episodes in the originally planned order though, IMO.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    I can't think about it,, I will just have to be a lemming and watch and follow!

Yes, I'm just going to wait and see.

Ooooooh! I see how this one could come before last week's. I guess they changed some stuff about the episode.

I always thought the Francie look-alike just got surgery. In Thunderball, the one guy Francois was replaced by a look-alike who had had plastic surgery and voice lessons.

Heh, had to use that once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast