+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alias - 02/02 - "Double Agent"

Ok...

Evil Lennox was with Emma. Emma suspected it after being in bed with him, so she said that thing about "going back to Fiji" because if he said what he said, then she'd know that he was a fake, and confirm her suspicions.

Evil Lennox blew up Emma, and then disappeared until the end of the episode, where he got shot.

Good Lennox was the one that was "freed" by Syd, and was in CIA custody the whole time.

The DNA process is a complete match, except for a small defect in the eye, to be able to tell them apart.

Good Francie must have been kidnapped about a month before, and been used for the cloning thing. The clonee, it doesn't take a long time. But they would have to have brainwashed her to get her to forget it. I think that's one of those details we're supposed to not think about too much.

Ethan Hawke won't be back soon, but next week we get Christian Slater instead.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Originally posted by Mokka
    But those two looked so good together and I was so happy they picked a Coldplay song to show the tongue-hanging awaited moment. Garner and Vaughn gots chemistry!!! X-files could've used some of these cues instead of waiting oh let's see 9 years before Scully and Mulder hooked up and none of us got to see it.
    I couldn't agree more Mokka!!! What an AMAZING last scene! I'm glad I have it on tape...oops, was that out loud?

Anyway, I've been thinking about how they've been building to this moment all season and it was obviously going to happen at some point - so why was ABC so heavily promoting the Will/Vaughn/Syd triangle? Will obviously had a thing for Sydney, but I never really thought her heart was anywhere but with Vaughn. And now there's got to be a storyline with Will thinking he's in love with boring good Francie when in fact it's boring evil Francie - so he's probably not hanging on Syd anymore, either. Even with a great show ABC doesn't know how to promote it! Argh!

I agree that last night's episode was a little flat compared to the week before, but I think that last scene totally made up for it!

TG

Originally posted by John
    Ok...
    Evil Lennox was with Emma. Emma suspected it after being in bed with him, so she said that thing about "going back to Fiji" because if he said what he said, then she'd know that he was a fake, and confirm her suspicions.

All hail the wise and mighty John!

That totally explains the Fiji comments made! Why didn't we think of that Mdrio?

And where were you guys last night?
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Watching Alias.

I get the Evil Lennox was with Emma comments, but I'm not convinced- Ethan in the car was pretty freaked and I believe that there may have been misinformation. Plus Good Lennox in the train looked pretty evil when he was breaking his hand.

Ok, the thing I didn't get about the cloning thing, was that I THINK (correct me please if I have this wrong) was that it only does the face. So wouldn't that Emma chick have known if she wasn't with the real Lennox b/c his body wasn't the same? (I would hope she'd know her own fiance's body)
    Or do I have this all wrong? (Wouldn't be the first time!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

No, it shapes the body too.

Thanks for clearing up the Fiji thing, John. I still think that the Lennox who survived might be the bad one. I mean, Sloane might be on Fiji...it is a tropical place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234