+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alias - 02/02 - "Double Agent"

Fiji! That's it! Sorry about my error. Thanks, Summer.

I bet Lennox is gonna show up again though. These characters always do. Plus, remember when in the beginning when Emma said tha they should go again. He said that they had a good time there. Well, he told Sydney he hadn't been there before. I dunno what to think.

Man Mdrio, between the two of we are really recalling the details. You are right about Emma saying that they should go back. I caught that but just kinda blew it off.

Where is everybody else tonight!? After last weks episode this thread was screamin'! I bet everyone is watching either Kingpin or Dragnet. I have no interest in either.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Yeah...when I got here on Monday or Tuesday that thread was already packed. I guess everyone's watching other stuff. I'm just not in the mood for a show like Dragnet. I'm too into Alias mode!

FORT Fogey
    Ok, I want to know why the new evil Francie put a camera in her bedroom,, like she goes in there and does spy stuff?? Or is she just sick? Hmmmmmm... I noticed she did go into the oven w/out a mitt but I thought she was just touching something not taking it out??

Glad to know how they did the switch-a-roo! Yes Syndey did look amazing in her bathing suit! Jelous fit here and the sick feeling that I need to go work out as bathing suit season is just around the corner! arrrggggg!!!
    Hated that they did indeed blow up the other cia agent! Damm!! But what was all the stuff w/her singing? Was it just to let the CIA see her get killed? What was the point of the whole show?
    HMMMMMMM..... next week I guess!

Woo hoo! Makin' babies in the bedroom.

That's awesome. Syd deserves to get a lil somethin' after all this death death spy spy stuff.

Evil Francie is annoying already. She's just as boring as Boring Francie. Boring Evil Francie.

So who was cloned to become BEF (Boring Evil Francie)?

It's totally evil doctor man who's the leftover Lennox. I think so anyway. Because of the Fiji thing.

Ducky, you're right! Evil Francie is just as Boring as the Original Boring Francie.

After last week's explosive episode, I felt tonight's episode was left a little short. The whole genetic code re-arranger machine was pretty wild.

From what I understood, the evil Lennox was the one with Emma in the hotel, and the real Lennox was with Syd. But with all these twists going on, I won't be surprised that the real Lennox was killed and Evil Lennox will go and meet with Sloane.

I'm happy that Syd and Vaughn can go out without having to worry about anyone seeing them together. Evil Francie is getting her kicks out of watching Syd and Vaughn get it on. And what the heck happened to Will? Syd hasn't even mentioned that she is worried about him or anything.

Next week's epsiode seems pretty good though. Looks like Sloane takes Vaughn as a hostage.

FORT Fogey
    Boring evil Francie,, that is right!

Originally posted by Summer
    How many episodes was Hawke supposed to be in? I could sure stand to look him for a few weeks!
    According to the article John posted a few weeks back, it only states that Ethan Hawke is scheduled to appear on one episode. That's too bad. I think he's an awesome actor.

But if you're a fan of Christian Slater, you'll get to see him in action next week

You know...I thought I had it together but I just read y'alls reactions and now I'm even more confused than ever!

Aaaaanyways, first I have to scream at JJ Abrams for throwing us a bone last week with Sydney and Michael and then FINALLY getting these two hot beasts together only to have it mired by next week's preview of Sloane's capture of Vaughn. AAAARGH!

But those two looked so good together and I was so happy they picked a Coldplay song to show the tongue-hanging awaited moment. Garner and Vaughn gots chemistry!!! X-files could've used some of these cues instead of waiting oh let's see 9 years before Scully and Mulder hooked up and none of us got to see it.

Oh and how about that Ethan/Lennox faceoff. Excuse me while I go have a heart attack now. That was one of the gnarliest nailbiting sequence ever. Awesome job on the action but I agree with Wolf, I feel that they shortchanged the viewers with the whole DNA/cloning thing not to mention the Francie storyline twist. I'm still foggy on the clonaid process but from what I understood, the dna sample gradually mutates to the intended clone. It's not an exact replica right? right? Hence the onocular thingamjiggy. This is so godamn f'ing confusing it's enough to drive me insane.

Okay, and things that didn't fit. How did Sydney know that Emma was pregnant? I guess due to the re-editing, a lot of scenes were thrown out that would've explained simple dialogues such as this. Also, the email that she was sending from the opening scene, was that supposed to abort her mission or abort another operation?

Why is evil retarded Francie spying on Sydney? That's so creepy setting up surveillance on a tv to watch her roomate get jiggy with it. Also, why is there another new agent in the picture? The blonde chick....is she supposed to be the 3rd triangle on the Sydney, Michael storyline? This is soooo Felicity. No no no. No more other triangle storylines!

I want Irina back and I want Sloane and Sark back. With the exception of the Ethan Hawke and action scenes and THE MOMENT notwithstanding, this epi was kinda flat compared to last week. Of course, the gratuitous bathing scenes worked for the men-drooling and the women- hating of Jennifer. Dayum....she's got a kickass bod.
    Last edited by Mokka; 02-03-2003 at 01:57 AM.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast