+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alias - 02/02 - "Double Agent"

I am confused!! Is the person who was in bed w/Emma at the beginning Lennox (Hawke)?
    And now I am even more confused. Which Lennox is the "real one? I'm thinking it is not the one in custody.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

I...can't answer. I shouldnt even be reading this because I haven't seen Alias yet.

OK I got it. Ducky, no reading!!!

Sloane got Dr. Markovich to clone Lennox and Francie (to spy on Syd). I think the Lennox w/ Syd is the real one.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, so I guess I got a good show to watch tomorrow then?

did anyone else notice that Syd went to get something from the oven, but wasn't wearing an oven mit?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Ok. Don't ever take my advice on bets in Vegas, you know I will be wrong!

wwoooooooo! I don't know which one I am more jealous of him for getting her or her for getting him!(actually I do, it's Syd!) Too bad Evil Francie B%&*# had to spoil it.

Theonly thing that doesn't flow about the other episode is that the new Francie would have needed time and in the first episode, there was no time to transfer the DNA....so that's how I got confused last week.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Where is Will? It is hard for me to go along with all this with that loose end dangling.

And yess Maddoniac I too noticed the no oven mitt thing. But frankly I was distracted so that it didn't faze me!

Whooooaaaa!!!! That new Francie is really creepy. She's too silent and grrrr-like. I wonder who she really is. Well, Lennox is gone for now. I wonder if he'll make a return. What if the guy that said "Don't" and got shot is the real Lennox? Hmmmm... So, Markowitz was working for Sloane. What if Lennox was actually working for Sloane? What if he is a double agent?? Maybe his little trip to Rio (or wherever he was gonna go) isn't just a little vacation. Maybe he's gonna be taking care of some business.

Okay...so finally Vaughn and Sydney get it oooooon! I knew it was gonna happen right when I saw her drinking wine with Vaughn in the background. I knew they'd have sex...right there right then! Vaughn is damn lucky. By the way, when Sydney was getting out of the pool, was she looking hot or what?!

Alright...next week...Sydney wants to quit?? Well, that'd be the end of the show, so we know that's not gonna happen. Well, at least it won't happen permanently. Sloane needs to keep her around for some reason. I don't know why though. What could he want? It must be something with the Rambaldi artifacts. That's all I can guess.

Good observation, Summer. Where the heck is Will? Could he be on a little mission? Is he being doubled? I dunno... Another Alias mystery!

HHMMM Mdrio, your post reminded me, Lennox did say that he was going to Fiji. Convenient that Slaone is on some tropical island.
    Maybe you are right and we still don't know who the real Lennox is.
    How many episodes was Hawke supposed to be in? I could sure stand to look him for a few weeks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast