+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 135 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

CCL

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2988544;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If Toby is the one leaving the show than it wouldn't surprise me. The way that the part has been written for Toby the last couple of episodes it makes me think more that Toby is going to be the central character on the spinoff. Besides, Dunder Mifflin Scranton needs a new, fresh face .
    But then I've also heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andy is the one who will be fronting a spin-off. Not sure who I'd rather follow to a new show. Probably Andy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2988749;
    But then I've also heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andy is the one who will be fronting a spin-off. Not sure who I'd rather follow to a new show. Probably Andy.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I did hear the rumors of it being Andy as well. If I remember correctly, the Toby rumors are more recent, at least from Kristen over at E!online.

When the parking lot gate had them all locked in at work (I think Michael and Dwight were in NYC with Ryan)- Toby announced that he was moving to Costa Rica.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2996092;
    When the parking lot gate had them all locked in at work (I think Michael and Dwight were in NYC with Ryan)- Toby announced that he was moving to Costa Rica.
    Right, and climbed over the gate and jogged away....

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2996092;
    ^ That was after he was caught feeling up Pam's leg, however. I think he just said something in the moment. I mean, what would sad sack Toby do in Costa Rica?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, tonight's episode is titled "Toby's goodby party", so that certainly seems like some kind of hint! Of course that doesn't mean he leaves!
    I don't think that needs to be spoilered, it's in the newspaper, not some obscure website.

Best. Episode. Ever! It was truly shocking like they promised. I'm really sad the season is over and now I can't wait for the fall for it to start up again.

CCL

^ There was a lot jam-packed into it. I'll put this in spoilers just in case a West Coaster is reading
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Co-viewer thinks that Pam is going to go to New York and stew for 3 months over why Jim didn't propose, causing complications in their relationship. I hope not. What kind of schooling takes only 3 months anyhow? And is Dunder Mifflin supposed to keep her job open? Because Pam has to come back to the office.
    Dwight and Angela at the end - ha! That was great.

FORT Fanatic

This show was great tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3000591;
    ^ There was a lot jam-packed into it. I'll put this in spoilers just in case a West Coaster is reading
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Co-viewer thinks that Pam is going to go to New York and stew for 3 months over why Jim didn't propose, causing complications in their relationship. I hope not. What kind of schooling takes only 3 months anyhow? And is Dunder Mifflin supposed to keep her job open? Because Pam has to come back to the office.
    Dwight and Angela at the end - ha! That was great.
    Pratt is probably one of the best design schools in the country. There is also a Platt design school. I can't remember which one my sister went to but she attended a 3 months very intensive program.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread