+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 135 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

  1. #951
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,581

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2988544;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If Toby is the one leaving the show than it wouldn't surprise me. The way that the part has been written for Toby the last couple of episodes it makes me think more that Toby is going to be the central character on the spinoff. Besides, Dunder Mifflin Scranton needs a new, fresh face .
    But then I've also heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andy is the one who will be fronting a spin-off. Not sure who I'd rather follow to a new show. Probably Andy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  2. #952
    Guys... psycobabe007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Good ol' Ohio
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2988749;
    But then I've also heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andy is the one who will be fronting a spin-off. Not sure who I'd rather follow to a new show. Probably Andy.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I did hear the rumors of it being Andy as well. If I remember correctly, the Toby rumors are more recent, at least from Kristen over at E!online.

  3. #953
    the simple things babymay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,591

    Re: The Office on NBC

    When the parking lot gate had them all locked in at work (I think Michael and Dwight were in NYC with Ryan)- Toby announced that he was moving to Costa Rica.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

  4. #954
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,262

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2996092;
    When the parking lot gate had them all locked in at work (I think Michael and Dwight were in NYC with Ryan)- Toby announced that he was moving to Costa Rica.
    Right, and climbed over the gate and jogged away....

  5. #955
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,581

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2996092;
    When the parking lot gate had them all locked in at work (I think Michael and Dwight were in NYC with Ryan)- Toby announced that he was moving to Costa Rica.
    ^ That was after he was caught feeling up Pam's leg, however. I think he just said something in the moment. I mean, what would sad sack Toby do in Costa Rica?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  6. #956
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,262

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Well, tonight's episode is titled "Toby's goodby party", so that certainly seems like some kind of hint! Of course that doesn't mean he leaves!
    I don't think that needs to be spoilered, it's in the newspaper, not some obscure website.

  7. #957
    Being VIP Yardgnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Harnessing my evil for good.
    Posts
    5,470

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Best. Episode. Ever! It was truly shocking like they promised. I'm really sad the season is over and now I can't wait for the fall for it to start up again.

  8. #958
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,581

    Re: The Office on NBC

    ^ There was a lot jam-packed into it. I'll put this in spoilers just in case a West Coaster is reading
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Co-viewer thinks that Pam is going to go to New York and stew for 3 months over why Jim didn't propose, causing complications in their relationship. I hope not. What kind of schooling takes only 3 months anyhow? And is Dunder Mifflin supposed to keep her job open? Because Pam has to come back to the office.
    Dwight and Angela at the end - ha! That was great.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  9. #959
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: The Office on NBC

    This show was great tonight!!!

  10. #960
    the simple things babymay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,591

    Re: The Office on NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3000591;
    ^ There was a lot jam-packed into it. I'll put this in spoilers just in case a West Coaster is reading
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Co-viewer thinks that Pam is going to go to New York and stew for 3 months over why Jim didn't propose, causing complications in their relationship. I hope not. What kind of schooling takes only 3 months anyhow? And is Dunder Mifflin supposed to keep her job open? Because Pam has to come back to the office.
    Dwight and Angela at the end - ha! That was great.
    Pratt is probably one of the best design schools in the country. There is also a Platt design school. I can't remember which one my sister went to but she attended a 3 months very intensive program.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.