+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Office on NBC

Does Michael seem to getting more insensitive with each new show? I used to love his character, but my gosh, I really wanted to smack him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2979754;
    Does Michael seem to getting more insensitive with each new show? I used to love his character, but my gosh, I really wanted to smack him tonight.
    I hope they don't make the same mistake with Michael.. that they made with Joey on friends.. he just kept getting dumber and dumber.

Also... does anyone else think that Ryan is a somewhat useless character on the show.. or at least over-used.. I liked the Jan dynamic much better.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;2979799;
    I hope they don't make the same mistake with Michael.. that they made with Joey on friends.. he just kept getting dumber and dumber.
    That's true, we can only handle so much dumb.

FORT Newbie

They have done a good job keeping dwight pretty consistent..

Poohtz.. did you watch the BBC version of the office at all. Very funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2979833;
    That's true, we can only handle so much dumb.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ooohshiney;2979893;
    They have done a good job keeping dwight pretty consistent..

Poohtz.. did you watch the BBC version of the office at all. Very funny stuff.
    No, I have never seen the BBC version, we don't get the BBC. Do you know if it may be on any other station that our cable may have?

CCL

^ They used to air it on PBS. But it's been a while and I don't think it is currently airing.

I don't think Michael is getting any dumber. I love how he consistently thinks that Jim is the bee's knees, though. And he had some good lines last night - about wanting to "youthinize" the office etc.

We have the same picture as our avatar Poohtz!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2981076;
    ^ They used to air it on PBS. But it's been a while and I don't think it is currently airing.

I don't think Michael is getting any dumber. I love how he consistently thinks that Jim is the bee's knees, though. And he had some good lines last night - about wanting to "youthinize" the office etc.

We have the same picture as our avatar Poohtz!
    Yeah is that you Jim? I know you have always wanted to be like me!

Michael has always been that abrasive I think. It was kinda funny how he said to that kid that Pam was a "wonderful person and a talented graphic artist but I would never tell her this" as soon as she walked away. That is totally a Michael thing to do.

And what was that stuff with Pam and the graphic arts stuff? Is that a way to throw us off for the spin-off?

I am so excited for next week!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2981135;
    Michael has always been that abrasive I think. It was kinda funny how he said to that kid that Pam was a "wonderful person and a talented graphic artist but I would never tell her this" as soon as she walked away. That is totally a Michael thing to do.

And what was that stuff with Pam and the graphic arts stuff? Is that a way to throw us off for the spin-off?

I am so excited for next week!!
    Michael has always been abrasive, but I think he seems to be so much more now than ever before, to the point it kind of stopped being funny. Sometimes I can only take so much of a good thing.

Did anyone see Pam on Leno last night? I caught part of it, the White House story was funny.

+ Reply to Thread