+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

FORT Fan

Re: The Office on NBC

I agree with you Mozzz -- I found the show too "dysfunctional" to enjoy fully. There were funny moments but other moments where I thought, "Oh, this is probably why some people don't like, or get, this show." Aside from the funny parts that people have already commented about here, I enjoyed: Jim and Pam calling each other babe constantly when eating the burgers in their car (imitating Michael and Jan), Jan hastily moving the tripod and camera, which was pointed towards the bed, Pam's face when Jan said the wine would be good for cooking, the awkward dancing of Jan with Jim during Hunter's song, Angela saying, "Where am I supposed to put this?" when Andy gave her the rose.

Didn't like: Jan throwing the trophy at the TV, all the yelling during the dinner, Angela smushing the ice cream on the car, Jan saying, "Why don't we have a f--ing kid."

Andy and Angela have a STRANGE relationship. She barely tolerates him and he adores her .... interesting the contrasts.

I kind of love the concept of Angela in a rebound relationship, which is what Andy represents... I really think that 99.9% of her relationship with Andy is motivated by her desire to stick it to Dwight.

Andy, sadly, doesn't see it that way.

Of course not. He sees it as him getting the woman that he's been fancying for a while. He's definitely Angela's rebound guy. It's clear she still has such huge feelings for Dwight. How Andy's so oblivious to it isn't surprising either. He's so totally involved in himself and his relationship. He does have moments of clarity, but they're usually far too late.

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Tonights episode was adorable. I love Jim and Pam ... so cute.

I loved it when Kevin gave Michael the number to Wendy's and then Michael tried to recover and said to have a frosty and baked potato ready for him . And Michael calling Oscar and Oscar meyer weiner lover. I thought I'd fall out of my chair. And the meeting with the five families was also funny. This was a much better episode than last week. I can't wait to see the Jam proposal!

CCL

I thought last week's episode was better, personally. Though I did enjoy the Wendy's segment, as well. I was sure that Jim would be behind the Wendy's thing. And I was happy that Kevin won his parking battle. And I loved all the Jam moments.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The ring! The ring! Oh my gosh! Adorable! I can't wait!

I thought Kevin was hilarious, with the five heads of companies, the "some people sweat" line, Wendy's. He's not usually one of my faves, but last night he was great. One ... surprise, if you will. Michael is asking to be set up. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why KELLY was not all over this like white on rice. She set up Pam in season three, when Pam had to be nudged in that direction. Now, Michael's begging them all to set him up, and nothing from Kelly? That could have been hilarious too.

I forgot how much I missed those Jam moments. My husband swears that Jim had already said in a previous confessional that he'd bought Pam a ring, but I don't recall anything like that. The down-on-one-knee bit was hysterical as well, and I loved Michael & Dwight singing "American Pie" at the chair model's gravesite.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I thought last week was better.

+ Reply to Thread