+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

This is probably the best episode they have done yet
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Is dwight awsome or what? He got me laughing so hard i drool was coming out my mouth.

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    Dwight is priceless! I love Gareth's character on the British version too - they are both excellent in the part, even though they are different.

That was a great episode...

Can't wait for tuesday

THE FIRE
    9:30pm 2005-10-11 ALL NEW!
    FUN AND GAMES IN THE PARKING LOT -- A fire in the kitchen forces the employees of the Dunder Mifflin paper company to the parking lot where Jim (John Krasinski) suggests a game of "Desert Island" - and they learn more about each another than they may have cared to. Meanwhile, Michael (Steve Carell) tries to impress Ryan (B.J. Novak) with his business savvy - inventing his own unique "10 Rules for Business" - while Dwight (Rainn Wilson) is threatened by MichaelÓs attention to Ryan. Jenna Fischer also stars. TV-14

Source: NBC.com> The Office

Yay its tuesday!

FORT Newbie
    I love this show. I know it is faster paced than the British version but I think that was smart. Most Americans do not like British humor (just us crazies). The faster pace makes it easier for the American audience to accept and watch.

Much smarter also to deviate from the British version instead of doing word for word stuff (see Couplings).

The episode this week was awsome. When Jim noted that it could be someone in the office, two guys automatically named Pam.

Then all the girls liked Jim and the fat guy was trying to bring himself up.

Also like how Pam's fiance picked the uptight Christian girl and she was standing right there.

Great show!!

I loved the first season of this show, and I'm loving the second season even more! This week's episode was great, especially when Michael dashed outside the building and it was seen from the security's camera viewpoint.

"~RYAN STARTED THE FIRE~"... I just loved it when Dwight broke into a song

+ Reply to Thread