+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2647407;
    I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed with it. You'd think they'd be better prepared or at least be paying people who are better prepared to deal with it.
    It has gotten a little better. At least I can access the message section now. They still haven't figured out a way to add the avatar if you uploaded one to the comments. But I did find out how to play this week's minigame. Since all the "tasks" are related to the show (it really is very well thought out, and I'm impressed by the creativity of the fans), I hope the site doesn't fade away once new episodes dry up.

Jim: "That's what she said". Loved the end!! That was the best.

Some great lines tonight. Love that Jim became a Michael. Love the whole Survivorman thing and the little hand held camera. Plus Dwight staying and spying to keep Michael safe.

Sight, why does there have to be a strike and why does next week have to be our last episode for a while. Especially since the one following next week would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jan and Michael inviting Pam and Jim over for supper

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I absolutely loved Jim becoming Michael, especially the part where he talked about not really like Toby very much. I loved Pam encourging Jim to hold a meeting in the conference room, and once Jim realized what he said he changed his mind. And Phyllis calling him Michael... HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard at that point. And the ending was priceless.

I hope the strike gets settled soon because I need my Office fix on Thursday nights!

CCL

The ending, where Michael and Jim were talking, was the best part of the episode. I enjoyed all the office scenes, with the office employees becoming mutinous over the shared birthday idea. Didn't really like the Survivorman storyline.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I know it was really just kind of sight-gaggy, but I *loved* the montage of Michael's "Surprise!" party/greetings. I rewound that segment twice and laughed like a maniac each time, especially the last bit with Phyllis (?) getting in her car and the cake going flying. Jim becoming Michael was well-played.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Jim becoming Michael was terrific....wonder if the whole experience is going to make him rethink his career plans though...Michael saying, that's what I said 10 years ago....finding out that he had repeated Michael's "rookie mistake". He looked thoughtful...and scared!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2657965;
    The ending, where Michael and Jim were talking, was the best part of the episode. I enjoyed all the office scenes, with the office employees becoming mutinous over the shared birthday idea. Didn't really like the Survivorman storyline.

I completely agree about the ending. I usually cringe at Michael throughout the show, but during this scene with Michael, I really liked him. He seemed so normal (like they weren't even filming). I didn't see the first episode, but why is Angela suddenly wearing low cut shirts and her hair down?

Jim was adorable, especially when he first realizes that he was turning into Michael!!

FYI, anyone can check out Jenna Fischer's blog on her myspace page for more info on how the strike is affecting the Office .

MySpace.com - Pam/Jenna - 28 - Female - Scranton, US - www.myspace.com/pambeesley

Well the entire production staff (102people) were fired by NBC because The Office is no longer in production. Isn't that just so like a big company to do that? It's appalling!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... they must really think the strike is going to last for quite a while...getting a new production staff together would take time.. even if you do it by tracking down the old ones. And pretty heartless...yes, I agree, it's a problem to pay people who aren't working, but isn't there some kind of furlough thing they can do...keep health insurance for example? Of course if you are fired you can collect unemployment, but still....

+ Reply to Thread