+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

CCL

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2643562;
    Have any of you tried to sign up for dundermifflininfinity.com?
    No, but I heard there were some problems with it. Have you tried?

I thought the episode last night was just okay.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I liked this episode alot. It was hilarious when Michael tried to convince Jim to sleep with Karen to save Stanley and even told him to think about Stanley while he was on top of Karen! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2643768;
    No, but I heard there were some problems with it. Have you tried?

I thought the episode last night was just okay.
    I'm signed up, but not with a company yet. For about 2-3 weeks though, the site wasn't even working. It seems to be working better now, but it's quite slow. I'm interested to see what it's all about once I'm in a branch.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Toby must have been SO happy to be in a club with Pam and Oscar (who's gay and no competition)--what a downer to have Jim join... although I think he's on the way out if he doesn't read the book!

Pam was definitely embarassed about bringing Jim in. I don't think he's going to last. He should stick to his second life guitar playing .

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2644232;
    I'm signed up, but not with a company yet. For about 2-3 weeks though, the site wasn't even working. It seems to be working better now, but it's quite slow. I'm interested to see what it's all about once I'm in a branch.
    Yes, as part of the NBC site there is NO excuse for its being so slow! Some of the pages won't even load. And if the "task" (a minigame with the copier) this week is even beatable, I don't know how!

The first few times I tried signing up, it would not even recognize my logon.

If this is supposed to be a joke as in how messed up a Dunder Mifflin site would be, I'm not laughing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2646483;
    Yes, as part of the NBC site there is NO excuse for its being so slow! Some of the pages won't even load. And if the "task" (a minigame with the copier) this week is even beatable, I don't know how!

The first few times I tried signing up, it would not even recognize my logon.

If this is supposed to be a joke as in how messed up a Dunder Mifflin site would be, I'm not laughing.
    Nor would Ryan be!

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed with it. You'd think they'd be better prepared or at least be paying people who are better prepared to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2644425;
    . . . Jim . . . I think he's on the way out if he doesn't read the book!
    Out of the club, AND out of the romance with Pam, unless she doesn't mind dating someone that far below her intellectually. Which begs the question: why is she still at a starter job at the receptionist's desk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2646483;
    You may want to start laughing, because I think you hit the nail on the head.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

CCL

Apparently there will only be two more episodes of The Office and no more will be produced until the writers' strike is over. They have three more episodes written but Steve Carrell did not come into work today, nor did Rainn Wilson so they couldn't tape anything. A lot of the show's actors are also writers (BJ Novak, Mindy Kaling, Paul Lieberman, Steve Carrell) so they are in a catch-22 position. Greg Daniels, the executive producer, is also striking so....
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread