+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 135 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2597198;
    Ditto. Though, funnily enough,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the preview for this week's episode shows Kelly telling Ryan she is pregnant. (Questioning whether that is remotely true, personally). So I doubt they'd use the "pregnancy scare" again for Jam.
    Also this week Jim & Pam's relationship is revealed to the office. And how does Michael react? By grasping both their hands and declaring that the bells of Dunder Mifflin are ringing out in proclamation of their love. Looking forward to that.
    I wish I had seen the preview before I posted my speculation for the season finale
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think that watching a pregnant Kelly all season long will be hysterical. If she is pregnant, they have so much material to work with. Plus it could have Ryan around more often. I was wondering how his character would develop now that he works for corporate.

Before I saw the preview last night, I watched the verdict of Isaiah Thomas/MSG sexual harrassment lawsuit, so now I think they could take Kelly/Ryan in that direction
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I just got back from Target on my lunch break & they had Office stuff (coffee mugs, pens, paper, magnets & mouse pads) in the $1 bins.

Any of that printed on Dunder Miflin paper?

FORT Regular

Shoot, I'm heading to Target today!

Can't wait for the show tonight!
    Last edited by Whereismymind; 10-04-2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: potential spoiler

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Tonight's episode was funny but there were some really cute Jam moments. My favorite part was when Ryan was hitting on Pam (after Kevin and Andy were talking about how great his life is and how he can get any girl he wants) and then when Pam turns him down, Jim says "Well I guess Ryan can't get any girl he wants." It was so cute!

I also loved Michael and Dwight going out with the gift baskets and then Michael driving into the lake. I was laughing so hard when Michael said that "computers will try to murder you in a lake."

CCL

This episode was very relationship-heavy.
    Jam was good. I liked the interaction at the desk where Pam said the magic was gone now that their relationship was public.
    Not surprised that Angela didn't want anything to do with the new cat but Garbage was cute! I predict Dwight will do something heroic (read dictatorial) and Angela will once again be smitten.
    Kelly's moments with Ryan were good. Her fake pregnancy was funny and then her inability to comprehend when Ryan was telling her that it was not right to fake a pregnancy...I do enjoy Kelly, albeit in small doses. Tonight was perfect. And all Ryan needed was a gold chain to complete his Eurotrash look.
    The whole reaction to the new technology coming in was spot on - Creed's dye job and use of slang in an effort to look young, Phyllis's inability to work the small buttons on the blackberry, Michael's refusal to adapt, instead crying ageism and bringing in the old Dunder man and then bundling him out when his reminiscing went on too long....all good. I also liked the reactions to Jam's relationship being outed, especially Phyllis's admonishing of Pam that she can't forward sales calls based on who she was sleeping with that week.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

My favourite part was when Michael drove into the lake because the GPS said to turn right and he did.... so he learned that technology tries to kill you!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can someone clarify for me? One of the two, Dwight or Michael, was saying, no, it must mean turn right up there, bear right, not here, and the other overruled him. But I got confused as to who was saying turn now (into the lake) and who was saying to turn a few feet further ahead.
    Loved the Jam interactions. They are really doing that well. Poor Toby...hoping it won't last long enough to be worth filling out a form, which will make it "real". Boy, the women are really being nasty to Pam though...I"m not surprised by Angela's jealous "town mattress" comment (even though Dwight is practically the only guy in the office except Oscar to show no interest in Pam!), but I was a little surprised by generally nice Phyllis and the "this week" comment. Not as if Pam has actually been flirting with everyone. There's just been Jim and her fiancee, right? Not her fault if Jim, Ryan, Toby, Creed and Andy all either secretly lust for her or try to hit on her. She doesn't exactly wear sexy outfits to work or do anything inappropriate. Maybe Mr. Vance has a little thing for Pam as well!
    I also loved the smile on Jim's face when Pam turns down Ryan and he comments about it later. Just great. These two are just adorable.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2601649;
    Can someone clarify for me? One of the two, Dwight or Michael, was saying, no, it must mean turn right up there, bear right, not here, and the other overruled him. But I got confused as to who was saying turn now (into the lake) and who was saying to turn a few feet further ahead.
    Dwight was the one saying that the program meant to turn right further ahead (ie onto the bridge). Michael was insistent that it meant to turn right precisely then (ie into the lake). Since Michael was driving he won the argument. Or lost, as the case might be.

Not as if Pam has actually been flirting with everyone. There's just been Jim and her fiancee, right? Not her fault if Jim, Ryan, Toby, Creed and Andy all either secretly lust for her or try to hit on her. She doesn't exactly wear sexy outfits to work or do anything inappropriate. Maybe Mr. Vance has a little thing for Pam as well!
    I also loved the smile on Jim's face when Pam turns down Ryan and he comments about it later. Just great. These two are just adorable.
    I love Pam but it is rather unrealistic that the entire male population of the office (pretty much) wants her. She's not that special. I think the writers have been a bit unrealistic with that, personally.

CCL

Loved Andy tonight! Oh my!

+ Reply to Thread