+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2591121;
    I thought no one in the office knew about Angela and Dwight's relationship. Angela went to Pam with a "relationship" problem and then told her about her suspicions of Dwight and Sprinkles.

I thought Pam was suspicious during the Jim's Karaoke party, but gave up on the idea...

Did I miss something?
    No Angela knew that Pam knew. In the episode where Dwight got the concussion Pam came around to tell Oscar about Dwight being okay (but really she meant it for Angela and she caught onto that).

Also in one of the episodes of season 3 where Dwight quit (I think it was the Return) Angela went to Pam and said something like "I really miss him." Pam said "Dwight?" and Angela said "No John Denver." or something like that. Then she went on to talk to Pam about Dwight. So yeah she knew that Pam knew.

I didn't really care for Ryan's half grown beard, it looked bizzare to me, he looked LESS corporate imho.

I also feel like I missed out on Pam and Jim's awkward moments between the first date and all the dates after, I would have liked to see that dragged out a bit more in the beginning at least. I'm already bored with them all happy

I agree with Dwight being a little too dark in this first episode, I mean seriously, a freezer? I would have thought, being Dwight, he would be a little more stealth about it, like overdosing or letting the cat walk out the door, or something? I don't know, I'm not a good judge of how you would do that
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Aside from Dwight killing the cat, I loved this episode. I loved it when Jan told Pam to back off from Michael, as if Michael is really worth being territorial over . The whole rabies run concept was hilarious and the big check given to the stripper nurse and Michael being oblivious to them making fun of his idea.

I've learned that if you want to uncurse something, you just have a celebrity fun run, with no celebrities, for a cause that already has a cure. See, Michael really teaches us something!

I saw John Krasinski (Jim Halpert) on a rerun of Step By Step (Suzanne Somers and Patrick Duffy sitcom) this weekend. He played slide guitar in one of the girls' country music garage band. No lines, but high-fived the guitar player at end of the song. Looked young.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2591635;
    Hmm. They'll have a minor fight and makeup sex during November sweeps. Then a big blowup/breakup during February sweeps. Then, for the season finale to cap off the May sweeps roller coaster, The. Biggest. Office. Wedding. Ever. Or something.
    Season Finale= pregnancy scare, imho
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2593789;
    Season Finale= pregnancy scare, imho
    If so, hopefully just a scare. It's nice to see a show without the whole baby/kid /stroller patrol/mommy-n-me vibe.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Please, everyone, stop talking about a baby Jam - you'll jinx something . I don't want to have to give up The Office, but I will if young 'uns become involved.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2597184;
    Please, everyone, stop talking about a baby Jam - you'll jinx something . I don't want to have to give up The Office, but I will if young 'uns become involved.
    Ditto. Though, funnily enough,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the preview for this week's episode shows Kelly telling Ryan she is pregnant. (Questioning whether that is remotely true, personally). So I doubt they'd use the "pregnancy scare" again for Jam.
    Also this week Jim & Pam's relationship is revealed to the office. And how does Michael react? By grasping both their hands and declaring that the bells of Dunder Mifflin are ringing out in proclamation of their love. Looking forward to that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Okay, I won't be giving it up if that happens, because that would be hilarious .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread