+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 135 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

CCL

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2402585;
    A wig? I though they just used differnt products.

When did Ryan go from college student to MBA? I though he was still in school.

I loved this episode. I was said when I realized that it was the season finale, and there wasn't a show next week.
    I don't know how long he's been sporting a wig but there has been disgruntled discussion elsewhere about it looking fake. I think DJeterFan might be right about the haircut being for Leatherheads and them then writing it into the show. I guess they had him wear a wig until there was an opportune time for the haircut.

Ryan was always in business school, not college (not undergrad, I mean). When he got the MBA is a good question. Michael was a guest lecturer at his school not that long ago (this season, at least). Maybe he just finished.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComicFan
    I really like the way the show has been set up for next season. I was hoping Angela and Dwight's secret romance was finally going to be outed. I know Jim and Pam know (although independently of each other) but I was hoping for something shocking with them. Maybe next year!
    I kind of like it being secret. Or maybe I just like their surreptitious meetings. The Office is getting a bit Melrose Place-like with all the hook-ups!
    Last edited by CCL; 05-18-2007 at 11:45 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

If they make Dwight and Angela's barely-controllable and lustful romance public... it won't be funny anymore! I love those two!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2404506;
    If they make Dwight and Angela's barely-controllable and lustful romance public... it won't be funny anymore! I love those two!
    What would really be funny is if everyone in the office secretly finds out but doesn't tell anyone else and Dwight and Angela continue their secret romance not knowing everyone already knows. Except for Kelly of course because there is no way that girl would be able to keep something that juicy a secret .

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I just saw a movie preview that had "Jim" playing a groom...f or the life of me can't recall what it was, but he had the short haircut for that. Leatherheads doesn't ring a bell...so maybe another film?
    I just LOVED that JAM at the end!! We need a really big smiley icon!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2405653;
    I just saw a movie preview that had "Jim" playing a groom...f or the life of me can't recall what it was, but he had the short haircut for that. Leatherheads doesn't ring a bell...so maybe another film?
    I just LOVED that JAM at the end!! We need a really big smiley icon!!
    << ---- I think this is the biggest smile possible.

Licence to Wed is the movie where John Krasinski plays a groom. It comes out this summer.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2406426;
    << ---- I think this is the biggest smile possible.

Licence to Wed is the movie where John Krasinski plays a groom. It comes out this summer.
    Ah, thank you CCL! I will be trying to see that flick just for JK unless it gets totally panned. !!!
    PS I was just reading on the thread for the 2007-08 season (currently on page 2 of this forum) that "Karen" will be in what sounds like a major role in a new show, The Rules for Starting Over, about people trying to find love the 2nd time around. She's one of 4 friends, and the only female--doesn't sound like she'd have time for more than guest appearances on The Office. Ryan thought she was hot...maybe he'll take her with him to NY!
    Last edited by PWS; 05-20-2007 at 03:02 PM.

So, I'm late in posting but I love this show!! Great finale! Hilarious. Wow. Jim and Pam Michael and Miss Boobilicious - yikes! Ryan - who would've guessed? Dwight - lol.
    ---------------

OMG- Did you know that "Pam" fell down a flight of marble stairs and fractured her back in 4 places!!! She did not damage her spinal chord and will thankfully recover!!!

Story here: Watch with Kristin - Jenna Fischer Injured
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I had to re-watch it last night. Loved it all. From Dwight painting the office black to the note Pam left for Jim.

I think Karen will be pretty done with Jim after he left her in NY! Then when she finds out about his date with Pam...

I was in complete shock when Ryan was on the other end of the line. I loved the look he gave the camera after he told Kelly they were "done".

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by FORTFanGirl;2415057;
    I think Karen will be pretty done with Jim after he left her in NY! Then when she finds out about his date with Pam...

I assume he told Karen something (on the phone or in person) before he asked Pam out and they just didn't show it (too bad but then we wouldn't have been surprised when he got to Scranton). I don't think he would go on a date with Pam when he was still dating Karen. I hope they show what happened with Karen and what he said to her (maybe in a flashback? Or in one of the talking head segments) as I'd like to know what transpired.

Remember when Karen and Jim were walking in New York. Didn't Karen sort of put Jim on the spot about Pam or about going back to Scranton? ("there's one too many people there"... something like that?)

+ Reply to Thread