+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by FORTFanGirl;2395039;
    Was
    I have to say I love the new Pam & am really curious how everyone is going to react to her since she called them all out that they ignore her.
    I am such a huge Pam fan and the coal walking-confessional was SO needed! I can't wait to see how it all goes for her. I'm just hoping that she doesn't go back to the quiet Pam and downplay everything. Ya know, once the blisters start surfacing.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Let's all make sure we keep Jenna Fischer in our good thoughts! She fractured her lower back in 4 places on Monday. She's resting and will be okay, but she'll be out of things for 4 to 6 weeks. Yikes.

I was really looking forward to seeing her on Conan! Nonetheless, I hope she has a fast recuperation. No one deserves to go through that kind of pain!
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2395417;
    She's still supposed to be on The Office in some capacity next year.

NBC has ordered 25 episodes of The Office next year including 5 one-hour episodes. The show is moving to 9:00 PM.
    Maybe she'll be in NY and just visit like Michael's girlfriend. Lots of options there. Will Jim like the new feistier Pam?

I'm really wondering what will happen now that Rashida has a new series on Fox that got picked up. I'm really looking foward to tonight's episode.

OMG OMG OMG... What an ending!!! The Jan thing was shocking, the Jim and Pam situation FINALLY is headed in the right direction, hopefully... I wonder what happens to Karen? The temp Ryan TOO FUNNY... So many cliffhangers on how next season will be. I felt bad for Dwight but I am sure he will get over it. Loved the comment by Creed, "Swing Low Sweet Chariot". LMAO
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I agree that was a shocker of an ending. Ryan's surprise hiring seemed so out of the blue. I really wonder what that means for Karen and what happened with her.

I was a tad surprised with Jan's behaviour. I know that she's not exactly stable, but I didn't think she was that out there.

So many funny things in this episode:

Michael suddenly happy to be back with Jan once he found out she had a boob job, oops I mean "bust enhancement" and his not inviting Meredith to the conference room because she's "an alternate"

Dwight going on a power trip and Angela loving every minute. And his Schrute bucks! I really loved it when Stanley said he'd give him a pile of Stanley nickels to shut up.

The fake blog Ryan set up for Creed

Michael actually showed some maturity when he gave thumbs up to Karen and Jim even though they were interviewing for the same job he wanted. Karen showed her true colors though and I wonder at what time will she figure out that Jim left her in NY!

And Michael worrying about his negative ebay rating for deciding to cancel his condo sale. The look on his face when Jan said she'd stay home and wear spandex and meet him at the door at 5:15 was priceless!

I LOVED that Ryan got the job and told Kelly "we're over!" I'm guessing Karen will stay in NY and get either a different position with the company or will find a job somewhere else.

And finally, Jim coming back and asking Pam out to dinner

This was a great finale.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Great ending. Ryan getting the job and then breaking up with Kelly was fantastic. The relationship between Pam and Dwight is so great too. She was awesome as his Secret Assistant to the Regional Manager. Also I really hope that Karen isn't back next year, don't like her at all.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2400800;
    The relationship between Pam and Dwight is so great too. She was awesome as his Secret Assistant to the Regional Manager
    Yes, that was so funny. Remember how all those times Dwight would say he was the Assistant Regional Manager and Michael would correct him and say no, you're the Assistant to the Regional Manager. And then Dwight turns around and does the same thing to Pam. And on top of that, he keeps the title of Assistant Regional Manager along with the Regional Manager title because he doesn't want to give it up

+ Reply to Thread