+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 135 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

CCL

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2316635;
    Is Kelly pregnant? What was with the whole naming the baby Usher? I missed the episode before this one
    No, she's not pregnant. She just likes to plan ahead! I love the whole Kelly-Ryan relationship. And the way it's ups and downs are driving poor Toby crazy makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Dwight getting carried away with it and zapping the nutso guy from the other branch. Loved that Jim saw Dwight and Angela and is now "even"---though don't know how he will keep his mouth shut about it if he gets back together with Pam.
    I don't recall Dwight zapping someone else? When was this? As for whether Jim would ever tell Pam about Angela & Dwight - she already knows about the pair so...
    Jim was a jerk to Pam. I'm so tired of the current Pam/Jim relationship.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You must have missed the end? The guy from the other branch came back from his anger management classes and Dwight didn't realize that, thought he was attacking the office and zapped him. Then Toby took away all his toys.
    That's right, I'd forgotten Pam had figured it out. But Jim doesn't know that, right?
    I can see where Jim is coming from...Pam clearly rejected him, then even after she broke up with Roy she didn't contact him. Then she got back together with Roy. So any little flutter he might have had towards her was squashed yet again. Don't think it will be easy for him to trust that she won't hurt him, especially if all their communication is nonverbal.....

Yeah, the thing with Jim is the poor guy pined after Pam forever, and then when he finally told her his feelings, she totally shot him down. HE'S probably tired of all that drama.
    It was nice seeing the old Jim and Pam during the old episodes on the marathon 2 weeks ago. Hopefully once Karen is gone they can go back to that. PLEASE!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2319141;
    You must have missed the end? The guy from the other branch came back from his anger management classes and Dwight didn't realize that, thought he was attacking the office and zapped him. Then Toby took away all his toys.
    Ah, I didn't see that and it sounds funny. I was wondering how they let Dwight have all of those things in the office. I thought Jan would have said something when she was on the phone about the incident to Michael. Anyhow, thanks for the explanation, PWS.

That's right, I'd forgotten Pam had figured it out. But Jim doesn't know that, right?
    No, I don't think Jim knows that Pam knows about Dwight & Angela.

I don't doubt that Jim is wary regarding Pam. But I'm tired of their current relationship (or lack thereof).

Somehow my DVR did not record this episode
    I was hoping they would repeat it, but no such luck. Arg!
    I am trying to figure out what happened by reading your posts.

I have a hard time figuring out where they can go with the Jim/Pam relationship. If they do get together, will the show go downhill? It seems that's what usually happens with these "will they-won't they" relationships on shows. Maybe with the Office, there are so many other great characters that they could pull it off. Loved Toby (or "stupid Toby" as Michael calls him) and Darrell in this one. And I have to say, the guy who plays Roy must be a really good actor. He makes that character sympathetic even after his boorish actions the last couple of episodes.
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2321389;
    Somehow my DVR did not record this episode
    I was hoping they would repeat it, but no such luck. Arg!
    I am trying to figure out what happened by reading your posts.
    Harvest, at the beginning of the show, Roy came into the office and went to punch Jim. Dwight pulled out a can of pepper spray and stopped the attack (also spraying himself and Pam a little bit in the process!) Roy was fired. Pam later apologized to Jim, but he was very dismissive of her. She said it was over with Roy, but Jim responded "you two seem to have a strong bond. I'm sure you'll get back together."

Meanwhile, Darrell was asking Michael for a raise since he has to do Roy's work (on top of the work caused by merging the two branches). During the discussions:

-Darrell discovered that Michael was wearing a woman's suit (Michael had picked it out of a bin by mistake) and the whole staff caught on.

- Michael showed Darrell his paystub to prove that he couldn't give Darrell a 10% raise because then he would make more than Michael. Darrell cracked up to see that Michael was making so little after 14 years with the company.

Darrell thought this was all so funny that he was taking pictures of Michael's suit and his paystub with his cell phone and sending them to Roy to cheer him up.

Darrell talked Michael into trying to get a raise for himself. Michael called Jan, who told him he had to come to negotiate in person, but because of their relationship, he had to bring Toby. After a hilarious "negotiation" scene, Michael got his raise.
    Last edited by momof2dogs; 04-09-2007 at 04:30 PM. Reason: correction
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by momof2dogs;2321496;
    And I have to say, the guy who plays Roy must be a really good actor. He makes that character sympathetic even after his boorish actions the last couple of episodes.
    His coffee scene with Pam made no sense to me. He asked Pam if she was going to start dating Jim. What? A day before he was so incensed at the idea of Jim kissing Pam that he tried to beat him up. And now he's cool enough with the situation to casually ask Pam if she's going to start going out with Jim? It made no sense!

Oh gosh tonight's episode was great. It was really kind of funny in a sad way how Michael's fake depression turned into something semi-real. Loved how they all interacted with him especially Darryl. It's great to see the "workers" more. Who knew office safety could be so interesting!

Oh and Dwight's snubbing of "Drew" was so childish and I love it.

Loved the scene where they had the betting pool on how long Kelly could talk. Everyone walking by and dumping cash on Ryan's desk and she didn't even notice.

also loved how Dwight was sticking his head in the baler while Darrell was giving his safety talk.

How does Toby put up with Michael? It would be great to see him lose his temper one day.

+ Reply to Thread