+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

OH - I didn't watch it but it sounds like the "new" parts were just the extra scenes that have always been on the website after the episode runs, called "deleted scenes."

CCL
    Rescuing this thread from page 2!
    New episode this week (at last). It starts early (at 8:00) and lasts for some weird length of time (40 or 42 minutes). Can't wait to see Roy's interaction with Jim after Pam told him that Jim had kissed her (in the last episode, oh so long ago).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am soooooooooooooooo excited about tonights episode.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

This Pam and Jim thing is making me nuts. I really need to get a boyfriend and stop getting so emotionally invested in their relationship. Soooo funny with Toby, Jim and Jan. Loved the episode.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I thought it was a great episode. Michael wearing a woman's suit and then explaining to Jan he had a bad day and "crossdressed". I loved it. His inept negotiating strategy. If only everyone would use Wikipedia because you just know that all their information is correct .
    Thank goodness it was supersized! But the whole Pam/Jim thing drove me nuts. He was so cold to her, rightfully, but still that tugged at the heartstrings.

Is Kelly pregnant? What was with the whole naming the baby Usher? I missed the episode before this one
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2316378;
    I thought it was a great episode. Michael wearing a woman's suit and then explaining to Jan he had a bad day and "crossdressed". I loved it. His inept negotiating strategy. If only everyone would use Wikipedia because you just know that all their information is correct .
    Thank goodness it was supersized! But the whole Pam/Jim thing drove me nuts. He was so cold to her, rightfully, but still that tugged at the heartstrings.
    "accidentally crossdressed" at that. I agree, totally hilarious. His ineptitude and naivety can be so endearing at times, other times is makes one want to rip his arms off and beat him with them!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Last night's episode was really good, one of the better ones. Michael being obsessed with Wikipedia and wearing the woman's suit. Also, Darryl continually taking pictures and sending text messages of all Michael's errors had me cracking up. Also, I just love Toby.

Something needs to happen with Jim and Pam, last night was so awkward with them.

Excellent episode - wow - Michael "I've had a bad day ... and I accidentally cross-dressed." Hilarious.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Wow, the previews only covered like the first 30 seconds of the show!!! Loved Dwight being the hero (and Angela's response! and how she milked getting everyone to tell it to her, and then snapped at the last guy who didn't have it "right"), and then Dwight getting carried away with it and zapping the nutso guy from the other branch. Loved that Jim saw Dwight and Angela and is now "even"---though don't know how he will keep his mouth shut about it if he gets back together with Pam. Looks like his current girlfriend is maybe losing a little patience with the pranks--maybe they don't seem so cute anymore?
    Poor Roy, jobless. And Pamless. Even if Jim doesn't think so...ouch, that "you'll find your ways back to each other" line... which should have been about HIM and Pam.
    And all the other stuff you guys mentioned...Darryl coaching Michael--and not just because Michael making more meant he could make more--the crossdressing, etc., etc., great show.

+ Reply to Thread