+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 135 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2258727;
    Oh no way. I didn't realize that. I never put two and two together. Now I'm going to have to rewatch!
    Nancy Wells was a cast member of Saturday Night Live. Steve Carell and her were married in 1995 and have 2 kids together. If you remember when Steve won the golden globe for "The Office" back in 2005, he read a speech that he claimed was "written by my wife" thanking Nancy in every other sentence. It was hilarious!

I loved that speech and I remember them panning to her and everything. It just went way above my head that his girlfriend on the show was the same woman as his wife. I think it's great how annoyed and creeped out by him she seemed on the show.

I see what you did there Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I swear, Dwight can say anything and I'll choke.
    I wish I could bottle "him" up and drink a tiny bit each time I'm too serious! Hysterically funny the way he acts!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I just wanted to let everyone know that while tonight's episode is the repeat of the sales calls and Dwight covering for Angela there will be new, additional footage never before seen and the episode will last an hour.

CCL
    ^ They're calling it a "newpeat." Wonder who in marketing thought that one up?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    I didn't think there was enough new material. I kept waiting for new stuff but it was mostly just a repeat, along with just a few brief new scenes.

I was disappointed too. I think that there was only the scene right before Jim and Karen went for coffee and the anger management scene that were new. Still good episodes though, but not what I expected!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2282458;
    I was disappointed too. I think that there was only the scene right before Jim and Karen went for coffee and the anger management scene that were new. Still good episodes though, but not what I expected!
    All the scenes about Pam's watercolour were new (maybe 3 scenes). I wasn't really paying attention to the episode as I was reading something at the time so I don't know what else. It was basically a glorified repeat but I didn't really expect anything better. Anyhow, a repeat of The Office is better than a lot of new episodes from other shows!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I see what you did there Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "I want to give you the alpha male, his name is Ash".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Rats, why didn't I check here first? I stopped watching and switched to Ugly Betty thinking it was just a repeat. Grrrrr

+ Reply to Thread