+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Wow. What a great episode!

-Pam finally being assertive.
    -Roy freaking out over Jim -- can't wait to see that tension in the next few eps.
    -Toby still having a thing for Pam.
    -Creed's other 'job'.
    -Jan getting in a "That's what she said."
    -Karen pulling a joke on Jim.
    -Michael not being able to turn the speakerphone off.
    -Dwight surveying the house -- awesome scene in the kid's bedroom.

And yeah I thought Jan was gonna be pregnant too. Usually they put small hints in prior episodes, and tonight we got Michael describing what he wants (kids, picket fence, etc.). Plus there was Michael's video to his future son about how to start a car, take off a bra, etc.

J.J. Abrams, you've still got it. PLEASE go back full time to Lost! We miss you over there!

I loved it when Jan said "that's what she said" and it disgusted her

And I finally thought Michael was buying a clue when he told Dwight it was inappropriate to ask the hosts about the square footage only for him to turn around and ask what the house cost

I kept waiting for the little boy to scream that there was a man in his room. Dwight on the roof inspecting the chimney and then saying he'd been through the crawl space was hilarious.

So did Karen actually have an ex-boyfriend at the party or was she making it up? I know she said she was kidding when she told Jim there were others but I wasn't sure if that meant she lied about the first one she told him about as well.

Roy going postal over Pam confessing about her kiss with Jim was the best thing to happen. Now Pam sees that he hasn't changed. I just hope Jim doesn't get beat-up over it.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hey Archie!! Why would you leave out the funniest part...showing up early for parties is a "good thing"! The host of the party had to answer the door w/a towel around her and on her head! Michael, always a thinker.. lol

This show kills me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Saw Rainn Wilson on SNL and it was great - especially the skit in the opening paying homage to the OFFICE. Very clever!

I jsut watched the movie the Replacements and forgot that "Roy" played the deaf tight-end.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Funny, I just watched 40 Year Old Virgin! I didn't know that Mindy Kahling (who plays Kelly) was in that movie! She was the ex-girlfriend of Paul Rudd, who he was obsessed with.

Kinda cool that Steve Carell and Mindy Kahling worked together

Quote Originally Posted by Callie;2257983;
    Funny, I just watched 40 Year Old Virgin! I didn't know that Mindy Kahling (who plays Kelly) was in that movie! She was the ex-girlfriend of Paul Rudd, who he was obsessed with.

Kinda cool that Steve Carell and Mindy Kahling worked together
    Also, Carol (Michael's girlfriend who broke up with him in A Benihana Christmas) was in the movie too. She played the worker at the clinic.

Actually... Carol (who played the worker at the Clinic), is actually Steve Carell's real-life wife.

Kinda cool when they (she was his realtor) were dating on The Office. It's cute

Oh no way. I didn't realize that. I never put two and two together. Now I'm going to have to rewatch!

Steve is a semi-member of the Frat Pack (Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, and Luke and Owen Wilson are the main members), and they're all known to cast the same people in their movies. Maybe that has something to do with it.

+ Reply to Thread