+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 135 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

I thought Karen knew about it, but disapproved of this side of Jim, because it is the side he shares with Pam.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think she was in on it, and is not as good at it as Pam. She was trying to play it up when Jim touched her cold garlic bread. I think she is trying to be a part of this side of Jim, but it doesn't come as naturally as with Pam.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I agree with what everyone's been saying. She was definitely in on it, but was a poor man's Pam. She was too stiff and not as natural with the pranking.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2249042;
    I agree with what everyone's been saying. She was definitely in on it, but was a poor man's Pam. She was too stiff and not as natural with the pranking.
    Karen is a poor man's Pam. And that poor man...would be Jim. (Sorry, had to).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Haha, CCL. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the gang goes out for cocktails tomorrow night!

It now looks like Roy and Pam are not going to happen again considering Roy is now going to "kill Jim".

There is hope yet for Jam fans! YAY!

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    I really want to know what Roy is going to do to Jim. How angry he got at Pam really surprised me.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2253248;
    I really want to know what Roy is going to do to Jim. How angry he got at Pam really surprised me.
    Yes, Roy's reaction was a bit unexpected. I mean, I knew he'd be mad but not to the point of smashing things. I liked how his brother just started smashing stuff as well. Apparently he needed no excuse to break stuff.

My co-viewer told me that there won't be another new episode for six weeks. I don't know if that's accurate or not. I'm going to have to check. If so, it will be really annoying!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

What a crazy episode. Pam needs to run run run away from Roy. Too cute though how Toby spent all night getting that stuffed Duck for Pam. I feel bad for saying this, but can't Karen just go away. It's not that I don't like her, but I don't not like her either. I have a void where she is concerned. I just want her to vanish. Dwight and that little boy were HILARIOUS.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Loved the episode tonight. It was the perfect mix of funny and serious. I loved Dwight especially when you saw him in the background hanging on the banister and in the little kids room. Karen, Karen, Karen, I just don't like her. Her joke was alright, but I just think she falls flat.

Looks like we'll have a month to think about what Roy is going to do to Jim. According to "Kevin's" blog, the month of March is repeats.

+ Reply to Thread