+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Love this show to death.

Dywight getting so un-hinged in getting rid of Michael.
    The way he went about it as if....yep...it's time...let the master begin!
    Instantly casting aside everyone as peons. Hysterical!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Has anyone seen Angela Kinsey's video diaries on People.com?

http://www.people.com/people/video/d...011004,00.html

They're really funny. Looks like everyone is friends with each other on the set

The show was heartbreaking tonight. Just when we had a little hope, Pam walks out hand-in-hand with Roy. Sigh.

Epsiode was very funny and sad. I CANNOT CONTINUE TO GO ON WITH THIS TENSION!!! I think Pam has no interest in getting back with Roy but being that it was "her" wedding (meaning Phyllis stole her ideas) , it probably brought up memories and she was lonely... and then well one thing leads to another. I was happy Toby was dating a hottie.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;2234618;
    I was happy Toby was dating a hottie.
    Me too!

This is probably weird to say... but Toby is my second favorite character (after Jim). He's just so funny! He's really sweet too (even with his dealings with Michael ), he deserves a great gal!

CCL
    Pam going off with Roy...Blasted writers! (I hope she didn't end up sleeping with him. I hate when characters sleep with someone because they are "sad" about something else. Drives me bonkers.).

Quote Originally Posted by Callie
    This is probably weird to say... but Toby is my second favorite character (after Jim).
    I like Toby, too. He always seems like such a sad sack character so it is weird to think of him going to the gym and hooking up with someone. I love Michael's unexplained animosity toward Toby as well. Everyone else he tries to (overbearingly) be friends with but he's the total opposite with Toby. I don't think it is just because Toby works for corporate so is not under Michael's control. I don't know what it is exactly but it's amusing all the same.

Dwight & Angela dancing together in secret = sweetness. I liked her '60s dress too, complete with pillbox hat.

Michael was so obnoxious last night.
    Last edited by CCL; 02-09-2007 at 10:53 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2234998;
    I like Toby, too. He always seems like such a sad sack character so it is weird to think of him going to the gym and hooking up with someone. I love Michael's unexplained animosity toward Toby as well.
    Best line ever:

"We're a family here at Dunder Mifflin. Well except for Toby, he's corporate. But if you think about it, Toby's divorced. So in a way, he has doesn't have a family of his own".

CCL
    Rainn Wilson (who plays Dwight) will be hosting Saturday Night Live on February 24th.

As for Pam/Jim/Karen
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rashida Jones (who plays Karen) will be starring in a new show debuting this Fall. I've heard elsewhere that she will not be on The Office past this season. Of course, things are subject to change so...I guess we'll see.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2235173;
    Rainn Wilson (who plays Dwight) will be hosting Saturday Night Live on February 24th.

As for Pam/Jim/Karen
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rashida Jones (who plays Karen) will be starring in a new show debuting this Fall. I've heard elsewhere that she will not be on The Office past this season. Of course, things are subject to change so...I guess we'll see.
    Would probably depend on how well it goes so maybe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they'll give her a temporary write off that could be made permanent

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2234998;
    Dwight & Angela dancing together in secret = sweetness. I liked her '60s dress too, complete with pillbox hat.
    "You look as beautiful as the Queen of England."

Jim playing Pavlov's dog with Dwight had me rolling. I love all the little things Jim does to mess with Dwight.

ITA CCL - Michael was insufferable this week.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread