+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

FORT Fogey
    Did anyone Tivo the show? I watched and loved it all, but I obviously wasn't paying enough attention to pick up on what Jim said about rebounds.

My cable kept cutting in and out so I only got to see bits and pieces of the show. I wish NBC would put up full episodes of the Office instead of just the two-minute condensed clips.

CCL
    ^ burntbrat: They're replaying this week's holiday episode next Thursday at 9:00 pm.

Veruka - Jim said, essentially, that rebounds are fun and a distraction but after a while they're over and you think again about the girl you liked in the first place.

Steve Carrell was on fire last night - marking the girl's arm, playing the "Goodbye My Lover" clip on itunes over and over, photoshopping the Christmas card etc. So funny.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Thank you CCL!

The "Goodbye My Lover" clip was hilarious! I normally hate James Blunt. I can't stand his voice. But this morning, I found myself watching the entire video for that song on VH1 because I was laughing at it so much remembering The Office.

I like Angela less and less ... and I'm really sorry to see that she is the "representative Christian" on the show. Her attitutude is really immature and mean.

What was the part about Oscar and his "roommate" popping in and leaving so fast?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceShoes;2178792;
    What was the part about Oscar and his "roommate" popping in and leaving so fast?
    I took it as this: Oscar, the relatively normal one working at the office, finally returns, but upon returning, he sees the craziness that always goes on (in this case, the office party). He thinks it's too soon to get back into all that craziness, so he quickly walks back out. I'm sure he'll 'officially' be back when the show comes back in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2175985;
    Click to see Spoiler:

This is a spoiler for next season: Dwight quits Dunder Mifflin and goes to work for Staples. (I'm sure he will be back sooner than later. I don't think Dwight could exist without Michael to suck up to. His quitting is probably to do with him feeling left out at the office, with Andy sucking up to Michael and Michael liking the attention. Michael will probably talk Dwight back to the fold. I've heard ideas that the situation may be resolved by Andy leaving the firm.)

'Til later my Office buddies!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I sure hope not! I love Ed Helms. Love/d him on Daily Show and love him on Office!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

When Michael was inviting the mystery person on the phone to go on the trip with him, I almost expected him to say "thanks Mom" Who knows, it could be his mom he asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2179067;
    When Michael was inviting the mystery person on the phone to go on the trip with him, I almost expected him to say "thanks Mom" Who knows, it could be his mom he asked.
    That's exactly what I thought was going to happen.

I'm guessing, though, he was speaking to Jan.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2179067;
    ^ Ha! That's what I was waiting for, too
    Click to see Spoiler:
    but I've heard it was Jan. Guess we'll see.

AJane
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I like Ed Helms on The Office, too (I love how he gets under Dwight's skin!), so hopefully it turns out to be a rumour not based in fact. Or a plan that is not set in motion. Or that the powers that be reconsider. Or whatever.

Such a great episode. I loved when Jim formed a committee of one to determine whether both parties could continue. And when he held another "meeting" to determine whether Dwight could join the committee.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread