+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2136546;
    What???
    Click to see Spoiler:
    You mean the obnoxious guy? Why would Jim do that? Or did you mean as a joke?

No,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not a joke. Hopefully Jim won't actually be too helpful. Maybe he just says he will help but really he tries to sabotage the guy's efforts. I don't know. Maybe he's truly over Pam. Pam does invite Jim out for coffee and he turns her down so...though I don't really think he's over her.

I'm full of unease. Entertainment Weekly said about the Scranton/Stamford branches merging: Jim, now you have two work wives. Which is true. I just want his special relationship to be with Pam, and solely with Pam. Not that I want him to be mean with Karen, just not as close.
    Last edited by CCL; 11-11-2006 at 05:10 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2137134;
    "You don't know what you've got, till it's gone" is a song by the 80's hair metal band Cinderella. They were truely awful...like a really bad version of Poison, which was already bad enough. I think maybe me & four other people (one being Roy or whomever wrote the episode) remember that band.
    I had NO idea what Roy was talking about!! Also thinking the movie and huh??? Thanks for clarifying.

And CCL, I totally agree. On the good news side she (the new "office wife") did say that she didn't think he was into her, but that she was into him.

Oh CCL I was so much more excited before reading your spoilers. Oh dear! They have me worried now. I have faith in The Office. It's one of the few shows that hasn't let me down so far into the season. I don't think I could handle it if something didn't happen between Pam and Jim. Anything at all.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2138320;
    Oh CCL I was so much more excited before reading your spoilers. Oh dear! They have me worried now. I have faith in The Office. It's one of the few shows that hasn't let me down so far into the season. I don't think I could handle it if something didn't happen between Pam and Jim. Anything at all.
    Sorry, Canadian Angel. Let's trust the writers will go in the right direction and it will all play out for the best (or we shall hunt those writers down!).

Has anyone seen a more extended preview on NBC? Where Pam asks Jim out for coffee? What a bonehead!!!
    I'm so excited and nervous for this episode. It can't come soon enough.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2142233;
    Has anyone seen a more extended preview on NBC? Where Pam asks Jim out for coffee? What a bonehead!!!
    I'm so excited and nervous for this episode. It can't come soon enough.
    I like how Pam smoothed down her hair in preparation for Jim coming into the office, and gave a quick look to the camera.

John Krasinski is in People Magazine's Sexiest Man issue. He's not the Sexiest Man - that's George Clooney. But he's one of the other ones featured, along with a quite foxy picture.

I die laughing in tonight's episode. There was so many funny moments!

So sad Jam are having a tough time right now

I loved, "Where'd you get the salad?" "Uh..Staples."

Oh wow, as great as the episode was story wise, dialouge wise, it just tore me up to see Pam and Jim so distant with Pam trying so hard and Jim still obviously hurting. I didn't like the end where he just tells Pam he's seeing someone.

Michael was great as always and it'll be fun watching Andy and Dwight fight for number "3". Looking forward to more of their childish behaviour!

My DVR messed up and it didn't tape. Could someone post a synopsis please? I can't stand that I missed the JAM reunion (no matter how bittersweet and angst filled it seemed to have been). Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread