+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 135 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

  1. #391
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,521
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2119062;
    A spoiler:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Super-sized Office on November 16th. The Scranton branch & Stamford branch are merging!!! Jim & Pam back in the same office. At last. *Sigh*
    Now the question is,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    does the "new girlfriend" come as well?

  2. #392
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2122991;
    Now the question is,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    does the "new girlfriend" come as well?
    And the answer is:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if you mean Karen from the Stamford branch then the answer is yes. She & Pam become friends, though I don't know how the whole Jim thing fits in. I do remember hearing that Jim gets a girlfriend who is a bit psycho so maybe that's her, or maybe it is someone else (ie not in the office). Apparently Jim will be sitting in his old area but his back is to Pam (I think they put a desk in for him facing Dwight & adjoining Ryan's desk (aka Jim's old desk)). Karen's desk is apparently situated in Phyllis' area, facing Jim so they can make little faces at eachother (argh!) and Pam.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  3. #393
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,521
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2124121;
    And the answer is:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if you mean Karen from the Stamford branch then the answer is yes. She & Pam become friends, though I don't know how the whole Jim thing fits in. I do remember hearing that Jim gets a girlfriend who is a bit psycho so maybe that's her, or maybe it is someone else (ie not in the office). Apparently Jim will be sitting in his old area but his back is to Pam (I think they put a desk in for him facing Dwight & adjoining Ryan's desk (aka Jim's old desk)). Karen's desk is apparently situated in Phyllis' area, facing Jim so they can make little faces at eachother (argh!) and Pam.
    Interesting!! But oh no
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'll miss Pam and Jim making little faces at each other! But maybe this will really make Pam appreciate Jim

  4. #394
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,608
    PWS: Me, too. And I hope so!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  5. #395
    The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,577
    CCL, where are you getting your info? It's not that I dont trust you, because I do, but it's just that I would like to see some of this stuff for myself.

  6. #396
    Obama '08! Callie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,028
    I can't wait for this! I can't stand Jim away from Pam or Dwight any longer

  7. #397
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ;2125157;
    CCL, where are you getting your info? It's not that I dont trust you, because I do, but it's just that I would like to see some of this stuff for myself.
    It's against Fort's rules to mention/link to other fansites/forums. Sorry.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  8. #398
    Obama '08! Callie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,028
    I love your new avatar CCL

    Jim is so cute

  9. #399
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,608
    Back off, Callie - he's mine!

    Forgot to post this before. Some information about tomorrow's show:

    Non-spoiler stuff:
    The Office staff celebrate Diwali with Kelly.
    Episode was written by Mindy Kaling, who plays Kelly.
    Mindy Kaling's parents appear as Kelly's parents (which is cute).
    Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone is going to propose!?!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  10. #400
    The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2125544;
    Back off, Callie - he's mine!

    Forgot to post this before. Some information about tomorrow's show:

    Non-spoiler stuff:
    The Office staff celebrate Diwali with Kelly.
    Episode was written by Mindy Kaling, who plays Kelly.
    Mindy Kaling's parents appear as Kelly's parents (which is cute).
    Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone is going to propose!?!
    There's been a lot of discussion about that spoiler over on another big site I go to, and we've come to the theory that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's Michael who proposes to Carol
    . Of course we coud be really wrong, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it sounds like something Michael would do if he gets caught up in the moment of the celebration. Plus it would be priceless to see the look on his face if he gets rejected. Oh and did I mention the akwardness?
    I guess we'll just have to tune in to see what really happens.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.