+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

At first I absolutely HATED how they "wrapped it up" in the first five minutes and was really disappointed and THEN as the story unfolded, my HOPE was restores ! GREAT JOB writers! Then when I realized she had broken it off with ROY and wow what a change in him ... I thought that was amazing. Didn't laugh out loud however until I saw the mugshot from JIM's dui and that was hilarious. There were more moments and lots of little signals in Jim and Pam (even being separated) that let you know something is still going on - if only in the heart. But this was a MUCH better show than I expected (and I EXPECTED a LOT!).

doh! Restored! My hope was RESTORED!

and yes Michael's handling of the gay issue was agonizingly embarrassing for everyone ... typical Michael

I LMAO the entire episode. The show was at it's cringeworthy funniest and I loved every second of it, though the whole gaydar thing took the cake. I think Rainn Wilson is a genius.

It was funny in Michael's office when he and Dwight were peering through the blinds. Michael says "any one of them could be gay. Maybe Angela's gay. Can you imagine Angela with another woman?" And Dwight's lips curl up in a naughty smile. (Not only CAN he imagine it, he IS!)

I can't believe we missed it! We just got our broken TIVO set replaced and lost all our season passes! Does anyone know if it will be replayed?

So how did they resolve the Jim/Pam thing in the first five minutes?
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Quote Originally Posted by momof2dogs View Post
    I can't believe we missed it! We just got our broken TIVO set replaced and lost all our season passes! Does anyone know if it will be replayed?
    There's always iTunes -- even if you don't have an iPod, you can watch it on your computer screen. Not ideal, but better than nothing at all...

Quote Originally Posted by momof2dogs View Post

So how did they resolve the Jim/Pam thing in the first five minutes?
    It started with Dwight clipping his nails and blowing them towards "jim's" desk only to have Ryan (i think that's his name. the former temp) sitting there and him confirming he's taken Jim's job. Then it shows Jim working in the other branch. So you presume that Pam married Roy. But later you learn she didn't.

I missed it but my sweetie gave me a play by play! It sounded absolutely brilliantly FUNNY! I'm so sad that Pam misses Jim and Jim misses Pam and he doesn't know she isn't married and she realizes how fun the office was and he realizes how dull his new office is! Great gag with the jello! I gotta do that to somebody.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Michael and Dwight in the hotel room with the black light: "What are all those stains? God, I hope it's urine."

From what I've read,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jim will be back in Scranton by the holidays!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL
    My favourite line of last night was by Michael:

Jim & I have different definitions of friendship. I think it is talking and being friends and Jim thinks it is moving to Stamford and being best friends with Josh.

The part where Jim found the "hooker" in Dwight's room was hilarious. I can't believe he didn't recognize it as Angela. I guess he didn't stick around to look! I also love Jim & Michael's relationship. Jim is so sweet to Michael (loved the scene where he showed up to Michael's empty party room) and Michael obviously thinks Jim is the bees knees.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread