+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 135 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Thanks CCL. You're right. It's on tonight at 9 MST! . FINALLY.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm glad we got to see it finally. It was so much better seeing it than reading about it here.

I'm not sure that everything will work out between Jim and Pam. There's so much more potential if they stay apart and are drawn to each other throughout the next season. I was sure glad to see Jim finally tell her his true feelings and go for that big kiss at the end! Good Boy! Now the ball is in HER court. I wonder what she will do with it?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Thanks CCL. You're right. It's on tonight at 9 MST! . FINALLY.

It was a tough one last night - do I watch the finale, which I've seen but which was good, or do I watch The Office marathon on NBC (4 episodes!). The conundrum (I chose option 2, by the way)!! I'm glad that NBC seems to be pulling for the Office - it was a bit of a gamble to have a marathon in prime time, even if it is after sweeps/out of the regular season. I saw the ratings for this past season and the Office was at 74 while My Name is Earl was at 44 (so I guess more people do watch Earl) which means that many people who watched Earl didn't stay to watch the Office (never good when a show drops audience from its lead-in). Maybe the marathon meant some new people got to check out The Office, which would be good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I managed to catch it last night as well (thanks for the heads up, CCL ) and even though I knew what was going to happen, I was still on the edge of my seat watching Jim & Pam. I don't think we're going to have a happily-ever-after ending, though, at least not right away.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    I really hope NBC will stand by this show even if it's not getting top viewership yet. I had heard about it but never tuned in and paid attention till a couple months ago and once I actually watched it (instead of trying to multitask while it was on) I was totally hooked. It's one of the funniest, best written and best acted TV comedies I've ever seen.

Now I have to go buy or rent DVDs to catch up on the episodes I missed.

Webisodes on nbc.com: According to Angela Kinsey (she plays, who else, Angela), the webisodes will begin playing on nbc.com on July 13th.

There's a bit more info here: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5871 and also some information on what the Season 2 DVD package will contain.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    For the Jam fans... you missed a great re-run last night... the cruise, where Pam's "fiance" reproposes. Has even more meaning if you know what happened in the season finale. I didn't start watching The Office until 2/3 of the way through the year so am really enjoying the reruns.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    For the Jam fans... you missed a great re-run last night... the cruise, where Pam's "fiance" reproposes. Has even more meaning if you know what happened in the season finale. I didn't start watching The Office until 2/3 of the way through the year so am really enjoying the reruns.
    I saw the "Booze Cruise" ep again last night. It was priceless As a matter of fact, that was the episode that got me more interested in watching this show. One of my favorite parts was when Jim accurately predicted how soon Michael would say, "...I'm king of the world..." ...

"Jam" is a match made in heaven, though...

Cat

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    I saw the "Booze Cruise" ep again last night. It was priceless As a matter of fact, that was the episode that got me more interested in watching this show. One of my favorite parts was when Jim accurately predicted how soon Michael would say, "...I'm king of the world..." ...

"Jam" is a match made in heaven, though...

Cat
    Interesting to see who Jim was dating before Pam....

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    A true Jam fan would not miss it. I was late to coming to the show as well, PWS, so I love that they are showing 2 episodes every Thursday now. Good stuff.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread