+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 135 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

Don't we all know someone from our office who does that "Oh, it's my birthday?" ruse. And they expect something. Every time. Especially those people who aren't really nice or friendly. I hated collecting money and trying to figure out what to buy.

It was great to see Pam and Jim bond on the shopping trip to the store. What was that 48 packages of Mr. Noodles or something. . What a loser Michael is.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    There were a ton of funny moments last night. I think the Indian girl(I have no idea what her name is) is becoming a breakout character on the show. And the Intern...his incredulous and dumbfounded looks he gives the cameras sometimes just speak volumes. They are so funny.
    Kelly is the Indian girl- she's played by Mindy Kaling, who's a writer on the show. She wrote "The Injury" and "Take Your Daughters to Work Day." And Ryan (the temp) stole the show with his reaction to Dwight and Angela's, um, interaction.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    And now I have a mad crush on John Krasinski (who plays Jim). Oh, dear.
    He's really cute and sweet (Jim that is)... and he and Pam are really cute together...wake up, Pam!! Although she did seem to be getting a clue when she was saying what a nice day it had been.
    Misskitty--I thought they said it was 69 boxes of soup because that was skin-cancer-guy's favorite number. Did I hear right?

I don't know why, but The Office seems to have gone on about a 1-month hiatus. It may be April 27 for the next ep.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

In honor of April Fools Day, the Office has posted a variety of videos you can watch. They are very funny. Click on here to view them.
    http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/sub_122.shtml
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I thought they said it was 69 boxes of soup because that was skin-cancer-guy's favorite number. Did I hear right?
    PWS, they indeed did. That had me laughing harder than the idea of buying a guy who may have skin cancer a bunch of noodles.

FORT Regular
    I love this show. I'm just now getting into it. I didn't watch anything from previous seasons. How long has it been on? (the US version) I wish it had a better time slow. It's on the same time as CSI. (my vcr is working overtime).

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo View Post
    Kelly is the Indian girl- she's played by Mindy Kaling, who's a writer on the show. She wrote "The Injury" and "Take Your Daughters to Work Day." And Ryan (the temp) stole the show with his reaction to Dwight and Angela's, um, interaction.
    BJ Novak is the temp - he's also a writer on the series. They have some very talented people!

Qboots - someone posted earlier that they would be in repeats for a bit because Steve Carrell got some time off to make a movie. Or something like that. I was looking at the listings for next week and it won't be on the American channel - they'll be showing Teachers. It will be on Global though. I hope they show an episode from earlier this season (before I started watching).

Ilovefootball - the show started last year (sometime in midseason, not sure of date; anyhow there were only 6 episodes last season). This is the second season (the first full season, I guess you could say).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Qboots - someone posted earlier that they would be in repeats for a bit because Steve Carrell got some time off to make a movie.
    Ah. Well that's an explanation I can actually accept. Carrell is a very talented guy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

OMG did anyone watch tonights repeats? Hilarious "The More You Know" ad featuring Ryan the temp. "Don't ever videotape yourself having sex. I can't stress this enough. You say you'll erase, you think you'll erase it. But you won't and someone will find it. "
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread