+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 135 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

I think it was that way for a lot of people, realityaddict06, myself included.

Tonight's episode was funny, but for me it was jarring because I just watched Steve Carell in 40 Year Old Virgin. I really respect his acting skills more after seeing just how different his characters are.

Also, I really want an ice cream sandwich now.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I just loved all the made up illnesses for the insurance survey. What a hoot! Great writing. Just funny all the way around. That's two thumbs-up!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Yes! "Inverted penis." Whatever the name was for teeth melting and leaking into the back of your throat. I felt quite bad for the "anal fissures" guy, though.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

CCL
    Who hasn't suffered from a bout of Count Choculitis compounded by hot dog fingers?

I must have been one of the few people who did not like 40 Year Old Virgin. Maybe because I heard all this great stuff about it, I had too-high expectations, or something.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by realityaddict06 View Post
    It took me a while to warm up to the american version of the office, I really love the british one. This version is laugh out loud funny though, and i'm a dedicated viewer now!
    to the Office watercooler, realityaddict06!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I must have been one of the few people who did not like 40 Year Old Virgin. Maybe because I heard all this great stuff about it, I had too-high expectations, or something.
    Hi CCL - I too was not impressed with 40 year-old virgin - I couldn't even finish it ... so this role for Steve Carell is very refreshing and I love it / him.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceShoes View Post
    Hi CCL - I too was not impressed with 40 year-old virgin - I couldn't even finish it ... so this role for Steve Carell is very refreshing and I love it / him.
    Ah, another one on FoRT! NiceShoes. I finished watching 40 Year-Old Virgin but only because I rented it & didn't want to feel like I wasted the money.
    Just watched season 1 on dvd. And now I have a mad crush on John Krasinski (who plays Jim). Oh, dear.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Premium Member
    Any one watch The Simpsons episode this weekend which Ricky Gervais wrote/guest starred in? Kinda timely to do an episode based on reality tv shows. I liked when Homer told him "You take a long time to say nothing."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Last night's episode of Michael's birthday was just fine, but what had me rolling was the fake "The More You Know" public service announcements. Those were priceless.

"If a bear attacks you, roll into the fetal position and cover your head with your arms. When he is done attacking you, be sure to call the US Forest Service."

There were a ton of funny moments last night. I think the Indian girl(I have no idea what her name is) is becoming a breakout character on the show. And the Intern...his incredulous and dumbfounded looks he gives the cameras sometimes just speak volumes. They are so funny.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread