+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125126127128129130131132133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

CCL

Re: The Office on NBC

Presumably the Senator's. We don't know that Dwight didn't fulfill some more of his contract before the marriage knot was tied. If the baby comes out with a love of beets and some beady eyes we will know who the true father is!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for the update on Angela's pregnancy and the state of her marriage! No reason the Senator couldn't be the dad....maybe he's bi or maybe Angela is skinny enough to be non-womanish enough to be arousing to him.... Or, of course, there's the Dwight option. Almost wish Dwight had flaming red hair or some other obvious trait... that would be a great show...

FORT Fogey
    I am puzzled, did pam play the ceo's wife? Or it is pam's sister. They look awefully alike

That was Maura Tierney. She played Abby (Dr. Lockhart) on ER. There is some resemblence, but it definitely wasn't Pam.

Ugh! Shark jumping at its worst last night?

The premise is that this show is about people who WORK together in an OFFICE in AMERICA! Not mad at the fact that they had a pool party at the bosses house--but he talks about sex the entire time, in mixed company, then jumps into the pool NUDE at the very end? There should be a harassment suit that ensues!

This is not a show about friends, or some people who do nothing all day in New York City, this is about a group of office workers based in Scranton, PA. The writers have written the show into a miry pit.

Over the past few weeks, I have found very little to laugh about--just sneering and snickering. When the Michael Scott character left, I think so did the rest of the writers' good sense and judgement.

So disappointed I can hardly speak!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Digging this up from forever ago... I wasn't hot on last season but I started here & there watching this season, and IMO, the writing improved. Tonight's finale, well, I just loved it. It was a great way to bring everyone back (well, most everyone), send someone to jail, and end it on a happy, misty eyed, that's what she said note. (Note to Larry David: this is how you end a series!)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I watched the pre show--really nice hour of reminiscing... Too many season finales tonight... I went with Elementary's two hour one because I figure this finale will be findable later as will the Big Bang Theory one.

We had an hour Scranton Says Goodbye after the show. It really was the right way to end this series. Now I really want to get back up to Coopers but the construction on I81...sigh..
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

CCL

It was a good ending. I'm glad Michael showed up but that he wasn't the focus....it would have been wrong for him not to be there but it was also right to focus more on those who had always been there. I wasn't surprised it ended with Pam and Jim leaving the company (though I've never been sold on the idea of Athlead and it is kind of weird that he can just rejoin the company so easily) but was surprised at Toby and Kevin being let go. But it all ended okay really and it was nice to get updates on where everyone was, even down to Ryan and Kelly going off into the sunset together (thereby leaving a baby for Nelly).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I agree with everything CCL! It was a finale I truly enjoyed and wasn't left disappointed. I thought it was very "The Office" and touched on all the key moments.

+ Reply to Thread