+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

No comments on last night's episode?? What a beautifully heartbreaking last 5 minutes. The looks on everyones' faces were just too much. I don't think it required much acting on their parts. Sigh. Hard to believe that things are going to be so final.

Just saw last night's episode. My daughter who's 13 now, has grown up with The Office in our home (I own every DVD set except last year's dreadful season), and she cried at the end of the episode.

The proposal was perfect! And I'll admit I welled up when Michael did the Yoda voice, which was a throw back to the day he and Holly met.

Although they have always tried to imply that Michael and Holly's relationship was parallel to Jim & Pam's, they REALLY drove it home with the sprinklers: it RAINED when Jim made his proposal, too!

Much love to the Office writers for the episode.

FORT Fanatic

I thought last night's episode was one of the best ever, it was both charming and humorous, well written as always. I was even a bit worried about Holly dumping Micheal when she talked about moving to Colorado to be with her elderly parents. I was happy to see that she wanted Micheal to come with her. The proposal scene was so well written, how else would Micheal propose to the woman he loved but with all his office friends helping out. And of course something had to go so wrong that it made it so right. I love "The Office", I will be sad to see no more Steve Carell on the show, but they still have such great writers and such a great ensemble cast that I cant see this show going downhill after Carell's departure.

I loved this episode, and I agree it was one of the best ever in all the seasons. They hit the note just right. Right in the last moments everyone looks shocked, then sad, then they even look surprised to be sad.

I loved the candles, the sprinklers, the "three year's salary." I didn't really care too much about the Holly/Michael romance earlier this season but I take it all back!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    I loved this episode, and I agree it was one of the best ever in all the seasons. They hit the note just right. Right in the last moments everyone looks shocked, then sad, then they even look surprised to be sad.

I loved the candles, the sprinklers, the "three year's salary." I didn't really care too much about the Holly/Michael romance earlier this season but I take it all back!
    they are wonderful together, the cast is wonderful together... the episode struck just the right balance of romance, sadness and hilarity.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I always like the Jim/Dwight mind games, and this one ranked up there with the snowball fight.

Also, this cracked me up:

Ryan: Will you marry me, Holly?
    Holly: No.
    Michael: ...the only one I was a little worried about.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, beautifully done.

FORT Fanatic

I feel they finally redeemed some of the disappointing story lines for the last couple seasons. Now if they can just keep it going.

The talented cast reminds me so much of the old Mary Tyler Moore show - every character added something. I'm disappointed we will have to wait several weeks until new episodes begin.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I admit, this episode did make my eyes leak just a bit. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I admit, this episode did make my eyes leak just a bit. I loved it.
    Me too! My eyes leaked more than a little though. I'm going to miss Michael.

+ Reply to Thread