+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office on NBC

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: The Office on NBC

I always have to watch on-line because I tape two other things, but Thursday's episode doesn't seem to be showing up.

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone watch this show anymore? Anyone know what happened last night?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Pam had the baby?
    I taped it, hope to watch tonight at some point.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I watched it...it was good. I loved it when Jim told Pam to flex her breasts to help push the milk out...too funny!

Pam had the baby, as anyone who watched the Olympics on NBC probably knows. As with so many Office episodes lately, I thought there was so much potential and for the most part, it just fell flat. They could have done a lot with it, but eh.

I thought it was one of the better episodes of this year. Although for the first 20 minutes I wanted to just punch Pam. All the supporting people were great!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Yeah, it had the potential to be really funny. I thought the best part was with Dwight in Jim and Pam's house. He is hilarious!

There were parts that were done really well and then, like everyone else has said, there were parts that fell flat. I did like the moment were the right little baby Halpert managed to latch. That was really sweet.

FORT Fanatic

The entire cast all encouraged Pam when she insisted on staying at the office during the first part of her labor pains. It was great to see this excellent cast used to full advantage. I wish they would use less of Dwight and more of the other characters.

Dwight's character has gotten too creepy this season; I don't enjoy him as much as I used to.

FORT Fanatic

The baby being born is the "shark jumping" moment for this show. That episode compared to the old ones that are always on TBS now was horrible. Michael and Dwight have become characters of their former selves and the Jim and Pam thing has gotten so dull boring.
    Its gone from a very well and smart comedy to just hacky jokes and lame sub plots. Dwight going to get the Ipod and then remodels their kitchen? Seriously?

+ Reply to Thread