+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

I love Erin and I love Andy, but I'm really hoping they aren't becoming Jim and Pam 2.0 with the crush, the awkwardness, etc. The fact that they are both so awkward are part of their charm, but I really don't want to rehash the receptionist/sales guy awkward flirting until they end up together. Although, if it gives them airtime I'll deal with it somehow I guess
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fanatic

My friend said last night's episode was good and I had to watch. Well, I watched...I didn't like it, for so many reasons.

Jim is NOT good as a boss. Sorry, but I like the loveable Jim that pulls pranks on Dwight.

Jim/Pam storyline...BORING!!!

Unfortunately, you can't unring a bell. What's done is done. Too bad..it was a good show..not anymore.

FORT Fanatic

Last week's show was one of the most disappointing. Michael Scott was on the podium at the meeting to discuss the company's financial crisis. As usual, he started shooting off his mouth with nothing to back it up with. Oscar was supposed to share some practical solutions, but he declined to do so.

I thought the whole show just ended in a very disappointing way. Maybe there will be a part two, but since they are taking a break for Thanksgiving, it's awkwardly arranged. If there IS a part two, it should have come the very next week.

What's happening with this show?

I'm afraid it jumped the shark when Pam and Jim got pregnant/married. There is no way a boss could possibly be as clueless as Michael Scott....maybe it's me but I'm not finding it funny any more, it's just getting to be plain old stupid.

FORT Fanatic

Having both Jim and Michael as co-managers is just an absurd idea. No way it can possibly be successful, especially when one of them is Michael Scott. That's another annoying thing.

I loved the Christmas episode!

It was quite a solid episode. Here's to hoping they rebound for the second half of the season.

I love Andy's clumsy attempts at romance. The '12 Days of Christmas' gift was funny (loved seeing her car loaded with geese!), and I am glad it turned out somewhat romantic when he showed up with the 12 drummers drumming.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fanatic

WOW, is the Office trying to get cancelled? Last night's episode was terrible. There are hardly any new original writing. Just clips of past shows..which only showed how much better the show USED to be.

Yeah that was a rip-off episode! They should have saved that for some kind of anniversary special...

+ Reply to Thread