PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3723098;
    search for JK Wedding Entrance Dance on youtube
    Thanks! Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3723069;
    where was Pam going in the hallway when Angela stopped her and said something about punching her in the stomach and that she'd go with her, so Pam sighed and went back to her room? And what was Angela talking about with the stomach punch?
    Pam told Angela she was going down to the hotel bar, so I think Angela took that to mean that Pam was going to have a drink....

CCL

^ I took it to mean she was sneaking off to see Jim and Angela was going to stop her doing so (though that would have been a bit of a "shutting the barn door after the horse has already escaped" situation).
    Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3722563;
    I thought jim cutting his tie was the sweetest thing!
    It was totally the sweetest thing. The dancing down the aisle was (somewhat) funny, but I would have liked to have a bit more of a Jam-centric wedding - we didn't even get to hear them say the I dos, either on the boat or at the church.

And, PWS, I was trying to figure out who the B was in your PB & J posting...and then I clued in that you were referring to the baby, of course. That's a cute nickname!
    Last edited by CCL; 10-09-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3723246;
    ^ I took it to mean she was sneaking off to see Jim and Angela was going to stop her doing so (though that would have been a bit of a "shutting the barn door after the horse has already escaped" situation).

It was totally the sweetest thing. The dancing down the aisle was (somewhat) funny, but I would have liked to have a bit more of a Jam-centric wedding - we didn't even get to hear them say the I dos, either on the boat or at the church.

And, PWS, I was trying to figure out who the B was in your PB & J posting...and then I clued in that you were referring to the baby, of course. That's a cute nickname!
    Not entirely mine---earlier someone said they needed to name the baby something starting with B so the family could be PB&J and I pointed out baby already starts with B, so fpr now they are indeed, PB&J

OK, now I don't feel so badly that I didn't understand the Angela moment...clearly I'm not alone in being confused!

I thought the stomach punch comment by Angela was a specific reaction to Pam telling her she was going to the bar, regardless of wherever she might have otherwise been going-- as in, either would have detrimental effects on the baby, in case that wasn't clear from the way I expressed it earlier.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I can see she'd criticize Pam for drinking while pregnant, but her response seemed over the top...why was a it a big deal for Angela what happens to Pam's fetus (or might happen to it...I know we are all into 9 mo of abstinence these days but just recall that for most of history people drank during their pregnancies...most of the time with no effect)(sorry, off topic!)?...more in character for Angela would have been some snarky remark about Pam being a terrible mom or that it was no skin off her nose if Pam had an even dumber version of Pam as a baby....

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3722940;
    And though it was totally juvenile, the husband and I howled at the puking scene.
    Me too. Especially when they showed Creed eating his noodles and watching the chain-reaction vomiting.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I absolutely loved this episode. It was a great start and a perfect ending. I loved it because it was totally THE OFFICE. Every character was perfectly portrayed. I definitely watched it many times!

Loved the wedding episode!

But I was wondering, now that Jim and Pam are married, wouldn't there be some rule against Jim being her boss, especially in the same office. I know that he and Michael are co-managers, but that still puts Jim in a position of authority. I'm wondering if this will come into play in the storyline and be the undoing of Jim's "promotion."
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread