+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office on NBC

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: The Office on NBC

Am I the only one who blubbered through the wedding? How sweet are Pam and Jim! She was darling in her dress, and the ripping of her vail throwing her over the edge was so cute, and typical bride behavior. Finally a show that was fun to watch - leaving behind all of the reality crap we've had thrown at us lately. Go Halperts!

I thought jim cutting his tie was the sweetest thing!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fanatic

This episode will be part of my personal list of favorite TV comedy episodes. It ranks right up there with the death of Chuckles the Clown on the old Mary Tyler Moore show.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3722612;
    This episode will be part of my personal list of favorite TV comedy episodes. It ranks right up there with the death of Chuckles the Clown on the old Mary Tyler Moore show.
    I agree! I think it was my favorite The Office episode ever.

It was also Kevin's best too (ick)! Better than when Dwight told Holly that he was special.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

The look Jim gave to the camera when they were standing together on The Maid of the Mist made me tear up. Great wedding episode, lots of sweet moments and lots of funny ones.

FORT Regular

One the best episodes of the series, and one of the best (if not the best) wedding episode for any show. No more ice for me at hotels.

sdl

Awesome show, best episode ever.

OK, so it wasn't as edgy as shows of seasons past, but this was perfect. Definitely Kevin's best show ever (the kleenex box shoes, omg, then the feet in the ice ) and there can't possibly be a woman alive who wouldn't run off with Jim. I also admit to tearing up when they were cutting to the scenes on the Maid of the Mist.

And though it was totally juvenile, the husband and I howled at the puking scene.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I totally teared up when Jim cut his tie. I think they found a perfect solution to the wedding madness getting out of hand for Jim and Pam. It was perfect for them and so romantic. Kudos to the writers for this - what a great way to give us the anticipated wedding!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm a total softie for P,B, & J, so I loved this...and I agree, Jim (or the actor) conveys how incredibly happy he is to be marrying Pam so well...sniffle.

I wonder if Michael told P&J that B needs to be named Silvia/o now?

And Kevin, and the ice.... Andy and his injury... so many good moments.

But two questions maybe someone can explain to me....

where was Pam going in the hallway when Angela stopped her and said something about punching her in the stomach and that she'd go with her, so Pam sighed and went back to her room? And what was Angela talking about with the stomach punch?

and, was there really a wedding video like this on youtube? I had no idea what they were talking about....

+ Reply to Thread