+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office on NBC

I am a big fan of the UK Office series and it was satisfying to finally have Jim and Pam's British counterparts end up together in the final Christmas special show. I also like this show on its own and not as a comparison to the UK version. The fact that it is now going in its own direction is good.

The Office just got picked up for a third season!

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    Great to hear that this show will have a well-deserved 3rd season. Here's to many more to come! *clink* cheers!

I catch this show when I can. It's great

Just wanted to let everyone know.

"The Office" will go off the air at the end of March so star Steve Carell can film a movie, Reilly said. He said he also hasn't figured out what to do with the ill-fated "Friends" spinoff "Joey," which has 12 new episodes done but no place on the schedule.
    http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?ne...GT1=7654&mpc=2

Thanks for the news, Canadian_angel

I thought tonight was funny. Imagine finding that "big delivery" in your office. Ewww What dorks...sales messing up accountings books. . Juvenile. So very juvenile. And the part where Jim ends up in the "desk with the allergy" . The back and forth of , I like him, does he like me...well I like her, but not in a committment way,...well, yeah, like I want committment but don't tell him that .... Do adults still talk like that? Poor Jim becoming the intermediary in that budding relationship. Then there's Michael, who ends up believing that his "delivery" was made from LOVE. Loved the ending with Pam's stream of messages to Jim.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Loved the ending with Pam's stream of messages to Jim.
    So bittersweet.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I watched this show for the first time last night (usually don't like 1/2 hour comedy shows, except for Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert - love your av too, Xantham Gum) and I loved it. Steve Carrell was amazing in 40-Year-Old Virgin, so I thought I would give it a try. It's great to see Rainn Wilson as well, he was hysterical during his run on Six Feet Under. I'm definitely putting this on my TV schedule.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy View Post
    Dwight's blog is good entertainment. Several of the cast also have myspace accounts: Pam's, Angela's, Ryan's, and Toby's.
    Thanks, that was hilarious!

I absolutely LOVE this show! I stumbled upon it 3 weeks ago - the Foreman Grill burned foot incident - wondered "what in the world? Is this for real?" - and found myself glued. It was funny! No. That's an understatement. It was like every retarded, imbecilic person you had ever worked with ... it was hilarious. It is the only show that I have LOL at for a LONG time. (Laughing at The Bachelor falls into a different category - that's pity laughing... or something... and SNL... what happened to that show? It used to be funny.) But I digress... I have not re-arranged my schedule for a TV show in a long time.

Wow! Can't wait for Thursday or when the whole series comes out in DVD...

CCL
    That's when I "discovered" it too, niceshoes. The first season is out on dvd. Anyone think it is worth buying?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread