+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

"Do I need a safe word?" The whole cold open had me ROLLING with laughter.

This episode was a little better than the premiere, I thought. Wait a minute, did they ever actually make a decision on the raises? I must've missed that.

Creed looks at Meredith across the desk, "Why haven't we ever...?" Meredith: "We have."

The Diabolical Blog

Dwight has a plan.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Under the comments, the name suggestions for Dwight's plan are hilarious! I like Canned Tuna!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I've caught the original "The Office" on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network recently. Although the characters are similar enough to tell which character is whom, ehhhhh.....the British humor is a bit over-the-top for me. Maybe if I hadn't seen the American version it wouldn't make me cringe. But....given that I have, it does.

The wedding ads aired about 10 times during the Biggest Loser tonight, and I am so excited for this episode to air. Jim's speech is so sweet.

I'm so looking forward to it too! Some fans got to see filming live at Niagra Falls about a month ago, those lucky people!

The Office couple tie the knot on the Maid of the Mist - Niagara Falls Review - Ontario, CA

FORT Fanatic

I was watching reruns of The Office and it really showed how much the show has gone downhill in the last few seasons. I think having Jim and Pam get together was a mistake, but what else could they do? The show IMO is not funny anymore. It's sappy and it's stupid, but it's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3721151;
    I think having Jim and Pam get together was a mistake, but what else could they do? The show IMO is not funny anymore.
    As a couple they are insufferable. As if promoting their self interest is ok but when anyone else does it they are bad. Jim's gain is someone else's loss, as in Michael's and Dwight's. Why would they promote a prankster anyway?

Btw, no real company would promote someone from the same office to co-manager with the current manager. If they wanted to promote Jim, they would move him to a different office where he would have a chance at getting respect and/or making newbie mistakes in a more forgiving environment. And if they were closing the Buffalo branch, unless that branch manager were on the verge of being fired before the closing he or she would be more likely to moved to any open position ahead of somebody moving up in the organization. I don't believe that "I have another offer" threat would have much weight in this economy with so many people vying for every position.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3716749;
    The Diabolical Blog
    Dwight has a plan.
    Is this a joke, or a real blog I can't access? I type in beet or beets and it won't let me in, even though I enabled cookies.
    Last edited by Harvest; 10-07-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Well I'm a late office watcher..but it cracks me up, and I can't wait for the wedding
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread