+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office on NBC

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Office on NBC

SHARK.JUMP!!!

Last night's episode was terrible!!! I hated it.

It looks like Pam's pregnant..while they didn't come out and say it, that's the impression that I got.

I wanted more of Michael and Holly..well, really I wanted to see more of Holly. She's great.

If Pam is pregnant and the show focuses on that, I think I'll switch over and watch Grey's Anatomy next season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3451387;
    SHARK.JUMP!!!

Last night's episode was terrible!!! I hated it.

It looks like Pam's pregnant..while they didn't come out and say it, that's the impression that I got.

I wanted more of Michael and Holly..well, really I wanted to see more of Holly. She's great.

If Pam is pregnant and the show focuses on that, I think I'll switch over and watch Grey's Anatomy next season.
    I agree, if Pam is pregnant and they focus a lot on that, I'm watching something else. It appears that it's just me, but I can't stand watching Jim and Pam. I know office romances happen all the time but it doesn't interest me to watch it.

Aww I love Jim and Pam, and their reactions to the pregnancy were so sweet. While the finale wasn't one of the better Office episodes, it still had some great elements/moments, like Jim and Dwight actually working together to trick Michael, Dwight's friend, Dwight sticking up for Angela, and Toby talking with the other HR guy. I wish we could have had a Kelly moment or 2 though (was she even in the episode at all?), and a Creed moment would have been nice too.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I loved it... I've loved a lot of season finales thus far..

I though John actually did a good job of acting last night.. and Lucy, I don't think we saw Kelly once. Perhaps she was mosty behind the scenes this episode. Did she produce it?

My DVR wants to record The Office next week, but I thought this was the season finale? It thinks episodes are new when there is not a description. Maybe they are trying to get us not to watch the season opener of So You Think You Can Dance?

Jim & Pam are kind of boring, but I still love Michael and Dwight and in general still love the show.

Yeah, last week was the season finale.. I think that's what happens when it doesn't explicitly say Repeat.

Awww, baby Jam! Nothing beat the Jim and Pam office friendship before they started a "real" relationship, but the writers no doubt will have lots of fun with that storyline. They'll always be my favourite Office characters anyway.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think Jim and Pam are cute but what I like most about them is that they're the only normal ones and the looks they give each other and the camera are priceless. I thought the hospital/pregnancy scene was very sweet. I agree I don't want to much baby talk. There are many other characters so hopefully they won't make the baby the main focus. But I can't wait to see how Michael handles the news.

Kelly would have been great in this episode doing her smack talk.:lmao
    I love how nerdy and yet grounded Holly is. She is the perfect girlfriend for Michael. I really wish she would become a permanent cast member.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

CCL

^ Ditto on Holly.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3455792;
    Awww, baby Jam! Nothing beat the Jim and Pam office friendship before they started a "real" relationship, but the writers no doubt will have lots of fun with that storyline. They'll always be my favourite Office characters anyway.
    I agree. The Jam storyline (and the show itself) was perfect the first couple of seasons but I still like the two of them actually being together (to keep them apart for so long would have been wrong anyhow). Jim's reaction at Pam's being pregnant was so cute.

I like the new receptionist as well. She always has such a cautious look on her face, like she's not sure how exactly to react to Michael et al. She was cute dancing (and the Kelly-Andy dance-off was hilarious).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am bummed to have missed the premiere last night, but have read great things. I just hope that I remembered to record the season on my new dvr. So glad this is back!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread