+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office on NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: The Office on NBC

And of course a good Awww moment for Pam and Jim when she finds out what Jim said to her dad.

I'm still over those scenes with Jack Black & Cloris Leachman. They stole the show, IMO.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Especially the "good by" scene where she's escaping up the stairs on the lift. Loved Andy crying over it.

CCL

^ That was the best scene. And I loved all of Andy's scenes, including the song at the roast.
    At first, when Pam was asking Jim what he could have said to make her dad move out on her mom, I thought "Oh no, here's another wrench they're going to throw into their relationship." I'm glad that didn't happen.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Never watched this show until the SB episode this week...truly hilarious, especially that opening fire drill scene. The cat toss made me lose it.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I missed the last few minutes because the football game ran over and my dvr didn't adjust accordingly. I loved when the bio feedback stress meter beeped when Michael got close to Stanley, and then to Oscar. And Andy's song was hilarious, especially about how Stanley tried to die just to get away from Michael. I did feel a little bad for Michael but he asked for it.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I missed the last few minutes, too. What did Jim say to Pam?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

CCL

^ I think you are referring to when Jim and Pam talked after she went outside to speak to her father? She told Jim that her father said that Jim had been telling him how he felt whenever Pam walked into a room and how he loved her so much etc. and Pam's father realized he had never felt that way about his wife (Pam's mother). Pam told the camera later that when we are young, we always think our parents are soulmates but that's not always the case. But in the case of her (future) children, their parents will truly be soulmates.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought the SB episode was hilarious, I was lying in bed laughing out loud at so many scenes. The one that totally pushed me over the edge was when Dwight cut the face off the CPR dummy and put it on his face. Hilarious!

FORT Fanatic

I think the fire episode played after the Super Bowl is one of the funniest TV bits yet. Ranks right up there with the death of Chuckles the Clown on the old Mary Tyler Moore.

I sent an e-mail to our safety manager at work suggesting he watch it.

+ Reply to Thread