+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 135 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

Even if it was the "wrong way". I'm glad she's back too. And I think Dwight was in his own way too.

I liked this episode a lot...in fact watched it twice something I rarely do. My favorite part was the bar scene with Oscar and Andy. I don't normally like Oscar much but I thought he was hilarious in that scene. Maybe he needs to be drunk more often? LOL

Was so happy that Michael told his boss off and would love to see Holly return.

I'm glad Pam is back!

Beware.... Toby is coming back and he is pissed off!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I really liked that all of the original cast was back in the office--Pam, Toby, and Ryan were all in the episode tonight. This is the first "balanced" episode this season for me. I did like Holly, though, and I hope there's some way to bring her back in, at least occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3238439;
    I really liked that all of the original cast was back in the office--Pam, Toby, and Ryan were all in the episode tonight. This is the first "balanced" episode this season for me. I did like Holly, though, and I hope there's some way to bring her back in, at least occasionally.
    I agree, was nice to have the old gang back but I'd still like to see Holly again too.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I loved Creed being nervous when the cops arrived!

Ugh, Ryan is such a weasel! What does Kelly see in him? I know he's cute and all (as Michael would surely agree!) but still...

CCL

I think Ryan is leaving though. He said something about going to Thailand to Kelly and I think I read somewhere that the actor was leaving for a while to concentrate on film work.
    I'm glad Pam was happy about the house. I didn't want another wrench thrown into the Pam-Jim relationship.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

There's been nothing worth posting about this show for a while, but IMO they redeemed themselves last night. The sucking-up to Michael was laugh-out-loud funny. Pam stuffing her bra and admiring Michael's ass...priceless. Angela & Dwight's "wedding" was hysterical, too. I hope this means the show is back to its old self.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

That night was pretty good! I laughed when Andy stepped in poop twice (in the kitchen even!). I bet Michael loved it when everyone was sucking up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3246123;
    There's been nothing worth posting about this show for a while, but IMO they redeemed themselves last night. The sucking-up to Michael was laugh-out-loud funny. Pam stuffing her bra and admiring Michael's ass...priceless. Angela & Dwight's "wedding" was hysterical, too. I hope this means the show is back to its old self.
    My favorite part was the ending with Michael and his Burlington Coat Factory purchase.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I have to say last night's episode was the first time in a looong time that I literally laughed out loud more than once. A cat cow's butter sculpture...Andy getting bonked on the head by Dwight's cousin...Pam & Michael's butt...Jim flinching recounting Pam's threat...it was all very good and tightly written. I'm hoping they keep it up.

+ Reply to Thread