+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

FORT Fogey

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3229981;
    I've heard that they are doing an Office spin-off and my guess is that it will be Pam and Jim in New York, both in new jobs. It's possible that maybe Jim gets the corporate job that Ryan had (since Jim did interview for it at the time, why wouldn't he try again, especially with Pam being in NY) and Pam does something with her graphic designing. Or it might be Dunder-Mifflin-less. I don't know, that's just my guess. But I'm tired Pam being in Ny too.

The producers have said tha the spin-off will not feature any of the characters of The Office on a regular basis. They will treat it like they did Wings with Cheers, where from time to time, a character may cross over, and likely will to start the series (after the Super Bowl). But they are not taking anyone away from The Office to create the spin-off.

I thought it was a pretty good episode although I'm bored with Jim and Pam being separated and upset about Andy being used so blatantly by Angela. I also thought that Kelly was a jerk to lie about Jim and Dwight's work performance for personal reasons, and then was not even punished in the least.

FORT Fanatic

Kelly should have been fired for falsifying customer service reports about Jim and Dwight because they didn't show up at her party. Or Jim and Dwight should sue her - their bonus is affected by the customer service ratings.

Somebody needs to report that to HR, and Kelly should be put on a performance plan. Michael's bonus should be cut for failing to address the situation appropriately ... wait, we're not talking about a real office? OK, never mind.

This show just gets funnier every season, because now the jokes are based on the characters' history. LOVED Pam's "That's what she said!"

I know it's not a real office...but still, the thought that someone can lie about someone else to the point where the other person is punished and then laugh over it with the boss, just isn't funny to me.

Where's Holly when you need her?!

FORT Fanatic

Unfortunately, I work in an office where the boss shows obvious favoritism - and management won't touch the issue.

I wish they would resolve the Dwight-Andy-Angela issue. It's creepy.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3230489;
    Unfortunately, I work in an office where the boss shows obvious favoritism - and management won't touch the issue.

I wish they would resolve the Dwight-Andy-Angela issue. It's creepy.
    I used to work in an office like that. It was horrible and made things so difficult and strained. And regardless of what actually happened, I always got in trouble and took the fall for what the "favorite" co-worker did

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

http:serenitybyjan.com
    Click the link and bask in the serenity of Jan's candles. the Hunter Green candles make my mouth water & my loins quiver. lol
    I had to share with everyone, because..well...
    The candles are homemade with the finest natural materials and scents in all of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
    What more can anyone ask for?

Jan is my favorite, she's crazy, and that's what kills me. Classy and oh so.."put together". But yet..unhinged & unstable.

Here's her personal site...Melora.com
    She's an interesting woman.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Thanks for posting the links, Mav. The best part of the candles website is the testimonials.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Awww... just caught up on the last The Office...so sad for Jim...especially that Pam did not say anything to reassure him. He is so cute... but they are so cute together I can't even be jealous.
    Did I miss something? Why did Dwight think Michael was getting engaged? Had he told D he was going to propose to H on the way up to her new digs? Maybe I've misplaced an episode? The last one I saw was Michael and Holly driving to her new place, with her crying, and then him deciding not to stay over...then at the start of this one D is congratulating him on an engagement. ????

+ Reply to Thread