+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3226461;
    Have they ever explained why Ryan was terrible at corporate yet showed up back in Scranton?

Well, after his debacle at corporate, and the subsequent community service.. he ended up back at the temp agency, and of course Michael called and requested him. And of course Michael thought that was just the greatest thing ever. Heh

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, a lot of the episode was a little "off" for some reason...the pranking thing with Jim's brothers...just weird....and Holly and Michael....had moments but also just off a bit.

FORT Fan

I enjoyed this episode, the opening scene with everyone's Halloween costumes was HILARIOUS. Loved Kelly as Carrie Bradshaw, the outfit was such a bad knockoff of Carrie's dress from the opening credits, Ryan as Gordon Gekko (sp?) was funny, Creed was creepily the best joker of the three and Andy as a 'kitten' was funny, he's so good as Dwight's unsuspecting nemesis. While I like Pam and Jim they've never been my favorite part of the show, for me it's all about Michael, I'm sad to see Holly go b/c the two of them together are so sweet (and ridiculous) -- I hope they bring her back. One more thing... loved when Daryl started to sing along with them on the road trip. I was sure he was going to turn off the radio what a nice surprise when he joined in.

FORT Fanatic

I didn't care for this episode. I wished that the whole episode revolved around Halloween day. The best part was seeing them in their costumes. I really, really hope Michael and Jan don't get back together.

It wasn't a great episode but it had a few funny lines. My favorite was when Holly was crying in the truck and Michael whispered "Did Daryl touch you?". Daryl's reaction (WHAT?!) was funny too. I hope they keep Holly around. She's awesome!

Yeah Holly is too great to write off the show. I'm surprised that they wrote this twist. Surely they will use her still.

Was she just transferred because that guy discovered her & Michael were involved? I must have missed something in the last couple of eps??

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3228188;
    Yeah Holly is too great to write off the show. I'm surprised that they wrote this twist. Surely they will use her still.

Was she just transferred because that guy discovered her & Michael were involved? I must have missed something in the last couple of eps??
    I was actually surprised Amy Ryan was on The Office in the first place as she is more of a dramatic actress (she was nominated for an Oscar last year). I should say I was pleasantly surprised as she has been great as Holly. I hope she comes back.

Yes, they transferred Holly because the boss found out she & Michael were involved. I guess it is a conflict of interest as she (as the HR Manager) is supposed to be an independent presence in the office visavis the other staff members (as she represents Corporate).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3226395;
    It was okay. I enjoyed the parts with Michael and the Warehouse Guy (his name escapes me at the moment. Carl?). And I did laugh at the Andy-Dwight segments.
    I'm tired of Pam being in New York. I thought she was just supposed to be in school for the summer and now it is Fall. And how are they going to reincorporate her into the Dunder Mifflin world? She's not going to come back and be the receptionist. Maybe they'll have her designing special paper or something. Because if she comes back to Scranton but not to the office...well, it's as bad as her being in New York.
    I've heard that they are doing an Office spin-off and my guess is that it will be Pam and Jim in New York, both in new jobs. It's possible that maybe Jim gets the corporate job that Ryan had (since Jim did interview for it at the time, why wouldn't he try again, especially with Pam being in NY) and Pam does something with her graphic designing. Or it might be Dunder-Mifflin-less. I don't know, that's just my guess. But I'm tired Pam being in Ny too.

CCL

^ I think that Jim and Pam are too big a part of The Office for them to be put in a spin-off.

I was so annoyed last night when that guy was trying to talk Pam into staying in New York. There's no reason why she couldn't be an artist in Scranton (or wherever). And it's not far from New York, so she could always go there for shows and stuff. I'm sick of them keeping Pam and Jim apart. It's like they are creating tension just for the sake of it.
    I'm also sick of Dwight and Angela taking advantage of Andy. She needs to put up or shut up - if she's goign to marry Andy, commit to him and stop flirting/mooning over Dwight.

I did enjoy when Pam and Jim were talking to eachother on the bluetooth, particularly when Dwight kept getting confused, thinking Jim was talking to him and when Pam excitedly retorted "That's what she said!" when Kelly (or Jim?) told Dwight to get out of her nook.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am uncomfortable with the Angela, Dwight, Andy love triangle. Angela has never had a problem with saying whats on her mind so I don't know why she just can't tell Andy that this isn't going to happen. Here is a link to an article on their love triangle. There aren't any spoilers.
    Will It Be Dwight the "Whore" or Andy the "Saint"? - Yahoo! News
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread