+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1350

Thread: The Office on NBC

Re: The Office on NBC

The way Angela is treating Andy is pretty disturbing. Funny that Phyllis caught them and used it to her advantage. She finally gets to head the party planning committee.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

FORT Regular

OMG!! I love The Office. I didn't realize it was being discussed on here. I need to go back and read everyone's thoughts on the show.

As for the premiere, I thought it was a good episode. I was totally shocked by the proposal; laughed hysterically at Kelly's extreme diet methods (mostly because it rang true for so many folks in my life); felt saddened by Toby's injury (poor flenderson still hasn't seen the beach); disappointed in Angela's behavior. Andy is far from my favorite character but the thought of Angela having sex right after she talks to him is a little twisted.

Michael is my favorite character. He is such a lovable idiot. I would love to see him in a relationship with Holly but something tells me the writers want to keep Jan around.

Let's all guess when the baby will be born... oh wait...

I loved the end when Jim and Pam were having the same conversation with each other's voicemail.

I could live a full happy life without ever seeing Dwight Schrute in his underwear !!! faking a birthing session blechhh! But how CUTE the interaction with Holly at the end. I love those two Jan was/is so cruel and thoughtless toward him but Holly is really into him (and he into her) and it is interesting to watch a different (almost likeable ) side of Michael. I really like her addition to the show.

I like Holly too. She must really like Michael since even though he TOLD her he was going to be "mean" to her while Jan was there, she still looked hurt when he made his silly commen's to her in Jan's presense. "She smells like tomatoes and dirt" --- why would anyone be offended by such a strange comment?!? No wonder Jan picked up on it. Today I say Holly in a very small role with Steve Carell in the move Dan in Real Life --- I wonder if that's how she ended up getting in part in The Office.

In the first season, Jan was the ultimate businesswoman, no nonsense, all about work. She was -- quite literally -- the voice of reason when it came to the office. Now, they don't seem to know quite what to do with her. Most of the time now she just comes off as completely loony.

I do like Holly and think she's a good match for Michael, but -- similar to Friends in the last couple of seasons -- there's an awful lot of romances/relationships/love interests going on: (Karen)-Jim-Pam-(Roy)-(Toby (if he comes back)); Holly-Michael-(Jan); Darrell-Kelly-(Ryan); Andy-Angela; Angela-Dwight; Michael-Ryan (tee hee... I couldn't resist).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You forgot Dwight-Michael, if you are going to go there!

He did afterall have Michael's watermelon baby.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3220439;
    You forgot Dwight-Michael, if you are going to go there!
    True!

And, for the sake of completeness, Ryan asked out both Karen and Pam (and was turned down by both)...

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3220524;
    He did afterall have Michael's watermelon baby.
    That was hysterical!

I agree about Jan - what happened to her? She used to be the voice of reason and questioned all the crazy antics going on in the office, but now she's one of the craziest ones there. They completely changed her character because they didn't know what to do with her, and they didn't want to let her go. I think it would have been better if they left her as the voice of reason to offset how over-the-top Michael is.

+ Reply to Thread