+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jimmy Kimmel Sunday?

JR.
    Hell, they should put that on camera John, it might make for a better show

I watched the the show for a second time tonight/this morning and I really enjoyed it--mostly because it was crude and shocking at times. I liked how they mocked the whole drinking scandal. It made me laugh and kept me watching, and isn't that the whole point?

Mindless fun, yes. But how mindful are we at midnight?

i tried to watch a bit of it last night as SuperDave was on the show... and i always loved him from letterman. anyway, i found the intro to be rather dull, so ended up turning to craig kilborn instead.

Next week's guest-host is Janeane Garofalo.

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17
    1. Guest co-host Janeane Garofalo 2. Actress Famke Janssen 3. Musical guest Guttermouth

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18
    1. Guest co-host Janeane Garofalo 2. Actor/comedian Jaime Kennedy 3. Musical guest Field Mob

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19
    1. Guest co-host Janeane Garofalo 2. Actress Laura Linney 3. Actor Emmanuel Lewis 4. Musical guests Chevelle

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20
    1. Guest co-host Janeane Garofalo 2. Kaiju Wrestlers

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21
    1. Guest co-host Janeane Garofalo 2. Actress Jennifer Garner 3. ESPN "Sportscenter" anchor Rich Eisen

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Sunday?

I know I'm dredging up a thread that hasn't been visited since 2003 but I didn't want to start a new one.

I'm late to the party on a lot of celebrity stuff these days but did anyone see the Jimmy Kimmel / Ben Affleck video? I thought it was hilarious. I came across it while reading People.com. I couldn't believe it when I saw Josh Groban of all people singing the words, which I can't repeat here.

I guess the whole thing was in retaliation of the Sarah Silverman / Matt Damon video (which again, I live in a cave because I didn't know about it) so I checked hers out and it was also pretty funny.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is behind the curve like me .

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Sunday?

I loved it. It first aired after the Oscars and then repeated on the weekend. Cameos by Brad Pitt as the Fedex guy & Harrison Ford giving Jimmy & Ben a sexy wink as they were driving by were the funniest.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12