+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" - 01/30

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished 01-30-2003-

**ALL NEW**

ALL NEW!
    OVERMATCHED DR. PRATT TRIES TO PROTECT SELF-DESTRUCTIVE FRIEND; EMMY WINNER ED ASNER ALSO GUEST-STARS -- The protective Dr. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) is overwhelmed when his mentally challenged roommate Leon (guest star Marcello Thedford) leads him to treat a gravely wounded suspect who was responsible for a robbery and holdup -- which also involved the easily duped Leon -- while Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) stuns Abby (Maura Tierney) when he decides to go to Africa where the medical needs are greatest. Elsewhere, Carter attends to the sickly Dr. McNulty (Emmy Award-winning guest star Ed Asner, "Lou Grant"), the curmudgeon he recently met who runs a storefront medical clinic; the emotionally fragile Dr. Romano (Paul McCrane) teeters on the brink of disaster and receives negative news regarding his recovery; Dr. Kovac (Goran Visnjic) intends to carry out a threat made to Dr. Weaver (Laura Innes), who also re-encounters a grateful alderman (guest star Bruce Weitz, "Hill Street Blues") who returns bearing financial gifts; and a skilled and bold doctor (guest star Bruno Campos) makes a pass at a shocked Dr. Corday (Alex Kingston). Ming-Na, Sherry Stringfield and Sharif Atkins also star. TV-14
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

According to TV Guide:

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
    60 min.

Carter's plan to help an ailing doctor (Edward Asner) leads to a dead-end---and a decision about his own career path; Pratt intervenes after a burglary lands Leon's pal in the ER, along with the cop he shot; Kerry's ethics are tested even further while setting up a photo-op for a politician (Bruce Weitz) hiding a severe condition; Corday is caught off guard by a hot-shot new surgeon (Bruno Campos); and Romano risks his standing at County by overseeing an operation he's incapable of completing. Eric: Tom Everett Scott. Corday: Alex Kingston. Gallant: Sharif Atkins.

LG.

Bruno Campos
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yep. He was on Jesse, with Christina Applegate. Good-looking guy, and a decent actor.

I LOVED him on Jesse. He had this line about going back to beat a dead horse which I STILL use.

Ah yes, this is the ER forum and not the underrated sitcoms of yesteryear.

Carry on..
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

He's a hottie.

I can't remember the last time I watched ER.
    Bruno has just renewed my interest.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Man, I cannot BELIEVE what happened to Carter. Damn but a black cloud follows that boy.
    wait
    He (his character) is a multi-billionaire.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

LG.
    Mr. LG pointed out that Ed Asner was wearing a designer shirt that no dirt poor doc operating a clinic out of his apartment would wear when he was in the ER getting insulin, so he called Shenanigans well before our dear Dr. Carter got duped by the guy.

Bruno = yummy
    Susan's comment to Elizabeth about introducing the cute single guys to her = funny
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bruno is from Brazil, my home country, and I am very proud to have him on a Good show like ER.

+ Reply to Thread