+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch 01/27 - "Snow Blind"

Yeah I pity the people who scripted it; you'd think that, given her family life and recent circumstances, she would know better.

:rolleyes

Although I am miffed by this development (and not to mention the sudden supposed falling out between Ty and Alex), it's not going to keep me from watching Third Watch. That's really the only hour of television I watch without missing an episode; I'm definitely going to keep that hour. :p

In any event, if you're saying I think Alex is a lesbian because she's a firefighter, I wasn't. If you weren't saying that -- oopsie, exuse and pardon me. It never really occurred to me that Alex could be a lesbian. Okay, so she was the only female firefighter in this particular House. So? It happens. Granted, I've never seen a female firefighter, but again, I'm sure it happens.

In any event, the only reason why I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Kim and Alex are getting a bit closer 'than usual' is for these various scenes; again, I'm probably reading WAAY too far into the lines, but if Yokas had a female partner something tells me she wouldn't have done this:

When Alex gets run over, Kim goes to see her; she also 'caresses' (I use this term VERY loosely) Alex's cheek

I don't know about the rest of you, but I hug my other grilfriends; I don't caress their cheeks. And if (God forbid) they ever get into an accident that prompts a stay at the hospital, I'd probably hold their hand. Then again, I'm a completely different person. But this is what I'm seeing, and this is how I feel. I guess my questions will be answered eventually, when/if we see Alex and Ty going out for a 'night on the town' or --- yeah I think we get the picture.

This is somewhat a touchy subject, I think, so I'd like to apologize to anyone I've offended; it is not my intention to do so.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    ducky's got a pretty thick skin (for a waterfowl) Guardian, so don't worry about hurting feelings. I think we all agree that EmIly was rather out of character in this episode, but if she really wanted to impress the guy, teenagers have been known to do some rather foolish things. Drugs are bad, very bad.

Now, about Carlos, any thoughts?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Its all about peer pressure at that age.

I do not think Carlos is guilty, and somehow I think the girl will come forward to profess his innocence.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I didn't mean you think she's a lesbian. There's a shower scene that proves otherwise. It's just that the producers doing that would be so stereotypical. "Alex is a woman in a man's world, and she's good at what she does, so she's automatically a lesbian."

Carlos- not gonna quit, the girl will drop the case/ say he's innocent.

*nods* Okay, wasn't sure, as is obvious. But yeah, that definitely makes sense --- it's stupid, though. :rolleyes

Anyway . . . It looks like next week's going to be another cop'isode, so I guess we'll have to wait for any sort of verdict. Blah, not fair. But-eh, Nieto/Ruivivar is just too dang hot to drop away!

Hmm, has anyone seen him in any other show? That might give us a clue as to his possible future . . . *gulp*

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

Nah, he's staying. They're going to pull a sweeps stunt with him though.

Remeber how Doc's world was going to end or whatever because of Jerry And The Video? Yeah. That got dropped fast.

Next week- GAK! Bosco's in a housefirexplosion!

And ah fuck. I have some bad spoilers for y'all.

*gulps*

Oh crud . . . Do I dare ask?

I posted them, so... no.

LG.
    snow

fire

explosions

dare we expect a flood for a future episodes, as I don't think we've had quite enough DISASTERS lately in this sweeps period

:rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, theres not a lot of flooding....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast