+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Happy Days Reunion Special

Pat Morita's getting old. I really thought he was dead by now.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry for the double post but I have to put in the lyrics to "Joanie Loves Chachi" since I've had it in my head all week.
    Chachi: Something magic in the way you hold me in your eyes
    Joanie: No one ever warned me love just takes you by surprise
    Both: I don't know what's come over me, you've got me hypnotized when you look at me.
    Chorus: You look at me, soft as any touch can be and suddenly, there's magic when you look at me. I feel like I'm in heaven every moment when you look at me.
    You look at me and suddenly, I'm captured in your eyes. You looooooook aaaaaaaat meeeeeee.
    I just had to do that. It's been playing over and over in my head ever since the special.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay, I noticed a glitch in the series finale of Happy Days. The series ended with Joanie & Chachi's wedding and at the end, Howard makes mention of how they've raised two wonderful children. 2? Howard, don't you mean 3? Just because Chuck was off at college (or wherever he was by then) doesn't mean you stopped raising him. You know they never did mention Chuck after the 2nd episode he was in (When Richie moved in with him). So what did ever happen to the character of Chuck Cunningham? I know they had both actors who played him on the special but what happened to the actual character?

FORT Fan
    Regarding Chuck, I think they just decided to pretend that they'd never had a show or two which featured an older brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234